Reviews for The Awesome Road Trip of Harry and Xander
candycaneanddefence chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
Alrighty then, first let me say that I actually do enjoy your story. It has a fresh and exciting concept with an interesting pairing. However, I have found quite a few things hat make my eye twitch.

1. All the author's notes all over the place. This really idstracts from the story and makes the reader perturbed.

2. Summing up the various characters stories. It takes a lot of time, makes the reader think the chapter is longer than it really is, and if we didn't know about the univers we wouldn't be reading this story. It's just unnecessary.

3. I fear you're going to put in more crossover people. 3 is plenty. It really is. When you add more univereses you risk alienating your readers because they may not have seen that show. Right now you are pretty safe because Buffy, Harry Potter, and Inuyasha are/were quite popular. Play it safe.

Anyway, that's pretty much it. I really am just trying to help; I am not being nasty in any way, shape, or form.

Please continue writing!

xoxo,

Candi
Anaconda Venom chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
A really good story, can't wait for more ;P
Merciless-the-insane-cancerian chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
WoOt how about Wolf's rain and Saint seiya update soon - kitten eyes of doom & destruction -
Kat-lady04 chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
“Kagome ‘sit’s your ass regularly. She’s Alpha, you’re Beta,” Harry said. InuYasha pouted.

Best. Line. EVER! I seriously lol-d. Can't wait till the next chapter!
FrozenDream chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
Interesting Thank you
Uchiha Kasarrah1619 chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE PLEASE!
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
claps happily.. continue!
Rei Tamashii chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
Please put in Exce, you could have Harry and Xander befriend Lord I (his name is a P.I.T.A to write) so he sends excel to torment either the Scoobies or the order of KFC
917brat chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
this sounds very intrestin it is a bit confusing at first but when you reread it it make perfect sense please keep it up cause i would love to see what is happeninf to Harry, how is HArry changing at what does ayame have to do with it.
swimsiwmsiwm chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
so funny i love it more please
Miss Applegate chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Darling dear, are you actually explaining your story as it goes, just so it makes sense? Tsk, Tsk...thats just a sign of poor workmanship, as well as poor writing skills.

Ta~

Miss Applegate
Reads-way-2-much chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
yes you are evil and you better update ASAP cause i love this story and want MORE of it!
tina123 chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
Yes you are but it is good please update soon
angelkitty77 chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
hehehe this is so good. i love where xander and harry meet but you don't find many of those. and this one is so cool i cant wait to read more
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
this is good and unny i hope you write more soon
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »