Reviews for The Awesome Road Trip of Harry and Xander
VB chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
I really hope you decide to finish this fic. I love Xander/Harry and even ignoring that this is already shaping up to be a wonderful fic so update soon.

is another website with stargate information not quite as indepth as gateworld but its got other information not listed.
Apocalyptical chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Why don't you do some crossovers with Doctor Who or Torchwood? Torchwood is mostly based in England though, so that might now work ...
The Liquified Platypus chapter 5 . 1/10/2008
intreuging, i hope to see more
RedHeadReader chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
WTF? how many xovers are you putting in? i have to commend you, well done, tho id like the fic to focus more on harrys training and romance between harry and xan. good begginging with the mate tthing tho. ;p cant wait to read the rest ;D

RHR
Merrymow chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Fandom Butterfly chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
This should have been for chapter 5, but it wouldn't let me.

Somehow, my link to some SG-1 info didn't show up in mu last review, so here it is again.

w
Chara13 chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
CUTE! _
2animefans chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
Great story!I'd love to see u add Stargate SG-1,Bleach and maybe Charmed.
Kevin Ward chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I really like this story and cant wait till you finish it. I hope the next chapter comes soon.
lady firefox chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
There is a anime called Demon Diary that might work for this road trip,where it is i have no clue story is really cool!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
MORE? **pitiful face* PLEASE!
Me chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
That fight was bogus, Buffy didn't even get mad when she finally found out that Xander lied to her. It pisses me off that people write her so out of character to make Xander seem so much better than he is. Xander didn't tell Buffy that Willow said "Kick his ass" because he had a moment of insight, he did it because he is a petty boy, who still wasn't over the fact that Buffy chose Angel over him. And he is kind of hypocritical in that nature too, he was all ok with saving the life of a killer who has been killing men for over a thousand years, who might I add must have a kill count a thousand times Angelus's because he was dating her and still loved her. Pathetic man is what he is!
Aliira chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
Email this to Aliira please Sakura
krystal chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
I really liked this story so if you could please update really soon. I would be really really happy.
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 5/2/2007