Reviews for The Wanderer's Gift
Luna12 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
A very sweet story. I loved your hypothesis that part of the Jusenkyo curse causes prevention of acute via chaos.
O'Donoghue chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
A solid fic but not too cheerful for an otherwise happy time of year.

Could probably have used a scene of Akane forgiving Ryoga more face to face.
Haruka Minamino chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This story is perfect for the Christmas holiday! It's sentimental and sweet without being overly waffy, everyone remains in character, and - this part is impressive because I've noticed you tend to show Ryoga in a less than favourable light (I detest him as well, if it helps) - Ryoga's character is redeemed greatly here.
Shadowalker666 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Loved this story it was perfect, and yes naturally Genma stuffed it up lol.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I love this so much. It's one of my favorite one-shots. Please don't stop writing. This was awesome! I couldn't imagine a better way to free him of his curse. Beautiful.
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
A perfectly sweet Christmas story. Loved your characters as per usual, especially loved Ranma's adn Akane's kids.
JAFootnote chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
omg god i am crying that was so sweet. you were great
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
That was so sweet. What a nice Christmas story. I loved seeing Ranma and Akane depicted as a happily married couple, and with children to boot! And their kids are very adorable... and I love how close Ranma and Akane have become. I feel bad for Ryoga, but I think he more than redeemed himself with his gift.

Thanks for writing it, it's definitely going in my faves. _
Sanny-chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Such a sweet story

love it.
James Follett chapter 1 . 3/23/2008

An entertaining and heart warming story.

I very much enjoyed reading, thank you.
The-Shadow002 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Great little story here, I was really wondering for a while where this was going and I was happy to see a story set a bit further into the future so this came along nicely. Very entertaining, great work.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
What a sweet little story! Thanks for sharing!
blackmailer26 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
aww... how sweet... and thats coming from me... a man amongst men *thumps chest*looks up proudly*cocky smirk*changes background to beach with sunset and waves* pretty thoughtful of Ryoga... using his curse as his livelihood.. hehe.. pretty crafty of ya..
dennisud chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Niice one-shot! Glad you gave the pig a chance to redeem himself if only slightly!

BTW I would think even though Akair was used here, i think Ukyo would be a better match as she is a bit more forceful and he definitely needs that

Again nice job!

Cupid's Bride chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Okay, did not alert me when this story came out... oh well. This really warmed my heart! :) I understand Akane's stubborness about forgiving Ryoga, and (to an extent) admire Ryoga's persistence in seeking her forgiveness. It's really holiday-like! _ Amazing! Simply amazing. Gifted you are, MZephyr-san. Not too long, I hope your other story's next chapter take! (As a Yoga imitator, I suck. MESA GUNDA!)

As usual, I find this impeccable; and have no complaints. Thank you for the open-endedness about Grandpa Panda. I think, as punishment, Mrs. Saotome could have poured it down the drain/or at least kept it stashed away... or Happosai drank it. Hahah. TILL NEXT TIME!