Reviews for In Bed With Vlad
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
This is amusing. I wasn't sure what to expect when I read the title then read the summary, but I must say that tis wonderful anyway!
Clevermoon chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Lol... and uh- sexy... when phantom was reach down danny's shorts of course.:D Keep writing! Your damn good at it!
Lioness Deity chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Ok.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Love the summary! XD
shellyphantom chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
My answers:
1: phantom, fuck my ass tonight
2: fuck my ass phantom, now!

(Lol hey, it had two swear words and his name. I knew of another that sounded perfect, but I forgot it... -_- well, these ARE honest answers... :P cool story bro. Lol [no, seriously!]) I have more, but I'm too lazy to put it. Lol
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Was so.
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
ha funny Me like.
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I must say that was rather confusing since I have no idea what the five words are. Weird. Haha, but damn funny. Nice.
Wapeci chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
What the..? Where's my review? Well my mistake!

It's awesome! Just gotta luv'it !

DFXDP ROCK!

I hope you do more like this one!

*Grin* Poor Phantom...Danny won't keep is mouth chut!

Till next time I bid you Farewell!
saisei.shinsei chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Congratulations, Kyuugi! Your fiction

'In Bed With Vlad' has been excepted

into my C2, The Yaoi Archive.

Sensibly,

ScathingSarcasm
roxy071288 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
heeheehee *is blushing like a school girl* j/k this made me laugh! I like laughing...Thanks!
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
hehe... that was good! will there be another chapter?
Nonasuki-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Heh, this story is awesome! I love DPxDF slash... And VxD slash, and DasshxDanny slash... And that's about it. I love this one though! Just the right amount of sexiness and hunour!
RoxasloverXIII chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I know you think it's cute and all, to mess with butch hartman's characters, but who the hell is phantom and why the hell did you make danny gay, and you give to many freakin details. The next Danny Phantom story you make stay away from that many details, and I repeat don't make danny gay EVER AGAIN.
DandNsGirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2006