Reviews for Cry of the Falcon
leafstone chapter 16 . 4/17
great story.
Navek chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
I'm guessing the new weapons the Windams are sporting are either Beam Shotrifles or Beam Launchers. Or a new weapon based off them. Either way it sounds powerful.
One - Eyed Kuro Neko Chan chapter 16 . 1/11/2012
please a new chapter!
Him chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
Finished reading Birds of a Feather a long time ago, finished chapter 16 of Cry of the Falcon a year ago.

Great work, I must say, but have you cancelled this? You updated a story about personas in April, yet after 3 years, there's still no update.

Do give word to your fans if you've cancelled Cry of the Falcon, or have given a complete version to some other website.
Fareie3rt6hgfv hththt4445 chapter 16 . 4/16/2011
please put a new chapter if you can
Strike Justice chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
Loving this story so far. I love all the twists that you have thrown our way. Bet Ken wishes he had the destroyed the Freedom MkII. Are the 509s forearm weapon based of the GN Sword 1 or the GN Sword 3? Also I am surprised we haven't seen more KiraxCagalli action. One would think that they would be affectionate towards each other often seeing as they are both teenagers. Would I be correct that Neo is some kind of clone of Ken? You got Bernadotte and the Letzte Batailion from Hellsing didn't you? Based upon what Ken said about an operating system, I'm guessing that sometime in the future, either in this story or in the sequel, Ken's machine will have an OS capable of performing even the Tsubame Gaeshi. Did you get that from Fate/Stay? I'm guessing that when Ken and the others split from ZAFT Shinn is going to come with him, possibly with the Destiny. Overall a great story so far and I hope you update it soon.
Wraith Five chapter 16 . 10/22/2010
before I begin, you got the idea for the Preybird (in BoaF) from After War Gundam X, didn't you? (i finished watching that series about 3 weeks ago, only just realized it)

great job! I can't wait to see what new gundams come along w/ strike freedom & co.

you also did rather well with the 'new' Rau, if he were sane, that's probably pretty close to what he would have been like!

possible suggestion: maybe have a big sword battle between Ken, Kira, & co. and some other group of people
heather chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
Great!

Hey, do you have a complete list of Falcon's/Ken's "Lessons of War"? Could you post them somewhere? Like on another website or list them alone in a chapter(perhaps at the end of BoaF) or set up a new "story".
demonhelper007 chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
Well, this is a surprise. A good old fasioned sluggin match. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep the chapters rollin.
Jman12394 chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
Great job. i cant belive how much has changed.
amsolutly love the story. can't belive nobody ever thought to keep le cruset alive before, however it sure throws some interesting plot twists in.
Keep up the great work. can't wait for next chapter.
Blue Samurai chapter 15 . 3/22/2010
(drools)

I'm loving that scene with Neo! He's a total badass! I want more Ken vs. Neo!
Blue Samurai chapter 13 . 3/22/2010
Whoa man! what a fight! And Zeta Squadron rocks! Loved the battle between Preybird and Sigma!
Steel Panther chapter 16 . 3/22/2010
Whoa! I just have to say, this chapter was freaking awesome! Those Frightners are not a group I'd want tangle with.
Blue Samurai chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This is a great opening!
Rabe Addler chapter 16 . 2/13/2010
Hey pal you still alive?