Reviews for Sober
SparrowBones chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
I absolutely adore your writing style. It's exquisite without being stilted.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Haha. That was a great ending
Nerdy Gamer chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
Aww I can'e believe that there isn't another chapter. I was really hooked and wanting to know what was going to happen next. It was a great story thanks for the read.
drowzee insomniac chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
I know this was written a while ago but would love to see an update.
magicmumu chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
This whole series started out all sorts of angsty and ended up pulling an 180. Very fluffy in the end. I loved When Olivia was going through what to get a lesbian for her birthday.

Erin
Marish89 chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
I like this fic, it's unique.

Please update soon!
muselover11 chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
Nice. Very powerful description of Olivia's struggle with her mother. She is such an awesome character.

Like the way Casey really "gets" to her. Sweet.
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
For the love of god please update!
StormDragon82 chapter 6 . 11/13/2007
I love the story hope to read more soon
chawkchic chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
Love seeing all the elements of vulnerability, sexiness, and fun in this story. Can't wait to read more.
Gabby5 chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
I like your story so far I especially love the batner between liv and casey though well keep up the great work.
SuperGirl06 chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
lol well that was a lot of fluff this chapter but still, very cute! Looking forward to some club action!
GraeLeigh3 chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Yiippie an other update !

Ok same goes: well written, good characters' description, full of humor I eagerly wait for in every chapter. Can't wait to read about Serena's birthday party, and much more about Liv, and Casey, outfit (color, material, etc). Will we learn if Serena is Alex's mysterious girlfriend?

I was wondering if you'd add a little about the timing (date/time). This one is chapter 6 (and we hope for many many more!) and I sometimes wonder how long they have been dating, if they already shared more than a few kiss (their first night together is gonna be one hell of a chapter will all the humor, caring and teasing you described between them), if Serena/Alex know about them, that kind of stuff. I honestly think that'd help you make your chapters a little longer. But it's just my thoughts :)

Keep up the great work, you have one hell of a fic going on!
GraeLeigh3 chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
Hm yet an other update. Short but keeps us wanting for more.

Can't wait for Serena's birthday ... looks like Liv's "image" of spending the evening with lawyers will comme true. I'm curious as who Alex is seeing 'now' ... the lovely Serena Southerlyn maybe? *grin*

And thanks for the explanation behind Alex/Olivia.

We want more, I'm so glad your writer block give you some rest. It'd be a shame to be stuck now :p
GraeLeigh3 chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
Yeah two updates in a short time, you like making my days, don't ya ? :)

Ok cool and please don't you dare change de lesbian gift tirade it's hilarious and soo true.

Looking for the next chapter with more hints about how Alex is back in the picture, and of the lovely Serena which I'm kinda fond of.

"Especially because they don’t make a ‘yes-I’m-just-your-friend-Happy-Birthday-even-though-we-had-a-fling-a-few-years-ago’card…" does it mean something happened between the lovely Serena and Olivia a few years back ?

So many things to wait for in your next chapters, please update soon ! :)

Great job !