Reviews for Camaraderie
The Trailblazer chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Why haven't I read this earlier? Dx

Anyway, it was a great story and I'm glad I found it even if it's a few years late xD I really enjoyed how you interacted the game scenes with your own interpretations of the characters and situations. It made it seem very real, as real as something from a game can seem xD If you after all these years ever decided to once again write something FFIII related I would most definitely read it x3

This one goes to my faves because I'm gonna re-read it sometime xD
Silvara chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
If that was the first FF3 here, then it sure gave it hoonor ! Thank you for these warm scenes. THe fandom jsut needed that.
Firey chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I know... where are all the fics? and most of them are for VI too
uhhh cant think of one chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
that..was...GREAT!

awesome quick read, very creative and giving each character personality, please write more i enjoyed it alot
mikari chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Oh my gosh. That was so much fun to read.

That's rare coming from me. XD; I hardly ever read fanfics.

Totally faving this.
Mr.Who2123 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Very nice! I really wanted to read some FF3 fanfics after I obsessed over the game and beat it within a week. :D I even have a couple stray ideas for a story in my head, but I wanted to see if there were any FF3 stories first. Well, I only found yours and a couple slash ones, but this oneshot is really good!

It's really cool how you got the ideas from the opening movie, and then made them weave neatly into your oneshot. Great job!

2123
Toxo chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Very nicely written, I must say. I'm quite happy with how you pulled of their personalities. It made me smile when Ingus realized how he had hurt Luneth's feelings and when he began to encourage him. I'd like to read more of your stories. Especially FF3, if that is possible. :)
shadow-spawn180 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I thought that it was very good! You're right; there is a dreadful absence of FFI fics in here (where's my ArcxAlus, people?). I really liked your fic.

Good luck on your term paper.
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
i was very happy with it lol... i think you captured their characters well... and i loved the way you had Ingus talking, it sounded just like the way he would talk. You story was very good and I could definitly see something like that happening in the game. again, i was happy.
C-chan96 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Aww, I dig it. I just got the game for Christmas, so I've been obsessing over it like a mad fiend. I was quite concerned that there would be no fanfiction at all (as there is a great lack of websites, pictures, etc), so I was immensely relieved to find this. I've only found one other, so far, but you did indeed give our corner of the FF world a good name!

I just don't know why people aren't writing more fanfiction. As you said, they have NAMES now! The game is amazing. I'm kind of wary, as I don't want to run into spoilers...though I suppose spoilers aren't AS dangerous as with the later games...but still.

Anyway, the point is that I love it. I think you gave them fitting personalities, and I enjoyed it. I hope to read more from you! We need more FF3DS fanfiction! Hardcore!

-Chels
Pureauthor chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Nice little story.

I like Ingus' reactions.

I'm doing one for Christmas, so maybe you could check it out.
Kisaiyo chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I love it! Please write more FF3 fanfictions! I'm currently thinking about doing one for FF3 but, I think I've started a bit too many fanfictions for me to uphold... ;
Krile chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
YES! Someone finally wrote a FF3DS fanfic! I'm so happy! You've just made my day by writing this. Well-written, plus I LOVE interpretating the relationship between Ingus and Luneth (especially what the opening FMV shows).

Actually, you beat me to the punch! I'm currently writing a FF3DS fanfic myself, although it's mostly on the humorous, crack-ish side. And uh, Ingus/Luneth slash, if you're into that kind of thing. XD; *hides*

Anyway, THANK YOU! I was beginning to lose hope that anyone would write about it (at least before people get copies for Christmas).