Reviews for 16
The Cretin chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I F****** love this! I have often wondered what many of his first would have been like and I believe you have come the closest to nailing it.
BondSlave chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Ah poor D, I can see something like this happening as well, and in fact have played it out several times in my head, of course in my own way. I was mildly surprised when I came upon this fic. I'd thought I was the only one who put D in such a situation but I'm glad I wasn't.
Jen-Bot chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wow, how deep. You really looked into to D' character I enjoyed this very much.
assuit chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
What a great story. I love vampire hunter D and this is a nice look into the start of his life and why he abstains from sexual contact with women.
ZaloraSilver chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Whoa... this was good. This is really good. I love this concept of him finding out everything. It's brilliant. Good job.
TheBird.and.TheBee chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
tthats realy sad.
jabberwock chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
it kicked ASS!
Andy-sama chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Beautiful. I loved it. I really need to read all the books. I've only read about 3/4 of the first one. You are right about them being awful and wonderful at the same time. From what I've read they're deliciously cleche when it comes to character interaction.
shallowswan chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
wow...that was damned amazing!
spiralsofdoom chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
wow! this was amazing! I'd fav it, but i forgot my password... hehe, it was really well written, i'm gonna go check out your other stuff!
Kitala chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Awesome, my god that was wonderful. I love young!D fics, and this was excellently written. Are you adding more to it, like perhaps his first meeting with Drac?
Sorehai chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I am so happy you are a Vampire Hunter D fan. I can't wait for volume seven to come out! I thought this was a very introspective look on D. True, I didn't picture him discovering this exactly, but I do appreciate seeing it none the less. If you happen to write any more VHD work, I'll look forward to it.

You make me want to work on more on my piece about (er, spelling?). Favorite book was "Tale of the Dead Town". All of them were great either way.
Reignva chapter 1 . 12/21/2006