Reviews for Hiatus
aarin's rou chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
OMG! a kira/setsuna fanfic *sqiek* i feel like cuddle you down to earth, ive been searching for this pairing for such a long time

and here you are, writing these excellent piece of literature, ignoring bitchy sara to put these two bishis in this short but awesome story with a demanding setsuna and kira lst for words for the first time... *sigh with pleasure*

please more! hell of a lot more like this!
Kii chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
OMG I LOVE IT! you HAVE to write more!

(if you don't write more I shall set an angry Setsuna on you! XD not really)

-Kii
DyingEyes chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
We i loved it! i really do think u should continue, but it would be a nice oneshot :] either way, i thouroughly enjoyed it!
x.cosette.x chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Good oneshot ]

Bien écrit, avec une mise en scène plutôt réaliste entre les deux personnages. j'aime. -
GreenieChan chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This is... just... AWESOME! I love it! The story is so cute and you kept it interesting 'till the end. Great one _
I-Sort-of-Mean-It chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Awesome! The wording is excellent (which is suprising, not many people are able to pull of a seemingly small task), and keeps readers completely locked in. Not only that but the plot...Hmm...the plot's amazing! Eyecatching and xD. You did excellently! Kudos! (man that word is gay xD)

-BWBS
Amoureoux chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Get your but back to writing a sequal! LOL. I like this story, and I love Kira and Setsuna...I hope you read most of the series...cuz I'm a real spoiler and people get mad at me about it! So sorry...but I HATE rosiel. I so thought they were going to hug and say that they loved each other unconditionally and then Rosiel that effing bastard had to come back to life and kill him. DAMN! Glad I got that off my chest. Haha. Plz update this story. It's going good :)
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
aw, no more? *yaoi fangirl cries*

i luvs it.
Hirosaki chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I just read this, and i have to say this was INCREDIBLE! My gosh your descriptions are absolutely beautiful! It really shows you have some very good experience under your belt when it comes to constructing a breath-taking scene! I especially loved how it went from light to mildly darker that was a great contrast for Kira - definately continue it!
StephBadger chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Pretty boy love is all good and happy.

But your Kira's vaguely...I don't know. Spike-ish I think. Just vaguely.

WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT O-*shot*

ilu.
Vaporwatergirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I love it!
MadxForxYaoi chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Oh my god that was so awesome! Hawt, sweet, romantic etc. This is my first fic I've read of Angel Sanctuary and also of my fave A.S. couple Kira/Setsuna. It's a damn shame that there aren't more Kira/Setsuna fics *sigh* Oh well your fic was so awesome that it makes up for the lack of more fics on the subject. I loved it so much! *hugs* Please make more chappies? *puppy eyes*
The Angel Of Sincerity chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I LOVED IT! please update! please! _
Lil' Miss Spookiness chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
hey that was awesome i dont usually write reviews so i dont know what to say but i dont want sara to steal setsuna!

i absolutely love the kiraxsetsuna pairing they're so nice together

this was great i love it!
Rieina Bara chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Wow. I really liked this.

And you made it seem so realistic too. I have read plenty of stoies wher they just up and jump into bed with each other, with no explination given, but you made this pairing completely plausible.

Way to go!

And yes please, a second instalment would be appreciated (muchly)...