Reviews for Beggars Would Ride
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Adorable! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I like that your stories don't have Woody and Jordan living happily ever after...

with both their pasts.. I"m not sure it can happen... not without lots of time and patience.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
"Although could you maybe kiss Lu again? That was really hot." *chuckles* Very Hoyt.

Nyn, I thought this was great! New wj fic from you is truly a Christmas gift to me :)

Mery Chirstmas to you and yours.
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I liked it a lot. I think it was very true to the characters. I love how you focus on their insecurity and concern, but in the end, they want to try. It's a nice little piece. Keep up the great work and write when you can, your stories are always a little ray of sunshine in my stressful everyday life.
Eireish chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Yep, it's perfect. I'm glad you took the time to share this. And I am hoping for a trilogy. If I knew how to reach Alex Trebek I'd do a little begging for sooner rather than later.
jmkw chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Aw.. It was just right! I love it.
can-can-can chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Can't say I didn't miss the "action"- as you're calling it- but it was a lovely story nonetheless. Very true to Jordan and Woody and their stumbling act of trying to get a relationship together. :) Great job, as always. :D