Reviews for Seeing Double
scifijoe chapter 3 . 1/20
hi, thanks for the story of Ren(Kim)Riley.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I missed the first story of the Maternal Instinct universe. Maybe I should read that first.

However, that being said, your treatment of Anna is a delight! She's not inherently evil ... just confused. I think she'll do okay. Maybe a bit of therapy wouldn't go amiss, though ...
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Great story line with a fun and entertaining bit of conflict. You keep impressing me with your stories.
Werewolf Hero chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I was expiting Kim3 to show up
Itachi's aprentice chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Great work.
hrm25 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
gonna go out on a limb here and say that the missin gear "feeling right" is an homage to Ben Riley/ the Scarlet Spider from the spiderman clone saga. by the way i like all of the nerd references and scrubs references in hear. i.e "communicate with their fists" is from mobile fighter: g gundam, dr perry cox from scrubs. its like a nerd (no offense, i'm a nerd and proud of it) is putting their favorite things into a fanfic about something completely unrelated to the stroy.
random chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
hahahaha! omg! i can't stop laughing at Kim 2: Electric Boogaloo! hahahaha!
Love Robin Miller chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Hi! First time reviewer here... LOL

I've been interested in KiGo for a while, but only due to a recent injury have I had the time to sit down and actually explore the slashfics...

As much as I liked NoDrog's A Small Possibilities (the "A" is rather awkward and could have been dropped, but that's not germaine to you...) I have to say that I *LOVE* your take on the same concept!

In general you have a very good handle on the KP characters and I could entirely see "Dizney" picking up on this for a new animated show!(if they ever expand their "family" pre-concepts). In particular I love that your version doesn't dilute Kim's "force of personality."

Unlike ND's Kim, which while a great story was a bit more saccarin-laden... yours remains more kim-realistic in how both she and Shego succumbed to their mutual love/hate attraction. The "bond of the fist" concept that Jen spoke of is something that many adversaries have developed. Cold war spies developing a respect and admiration for their opposite number, even if sometimes never face-to-face, has been a staple of many tales.

This is what Shego and Kim had, and was even alluded to briefly in Stop Team Go.

As for Jade, I can see her reaction towards Anna as an "I hate that I'm a clone/Thank God I wasn't the one to have gone thru that pregnancy/I hated being weak" and basically trying to convince herself, and by extension Anna, that she was viewing it as a "I woke up from a bad dream".

As for Anna's final name, well, I understand the reasoning for the name you gave her, but as a readhead myself, my immediate thought for Anna's final name once she faced off against Jade was "Ruby".

In fact, while I've only gotten this far in the MI mythos, I certainly hope that you might consider "Ruby" as her "mission moniker", leaving Ren as her street name. Use a wig, preferably a blonde one, to seperate the Ren/Ruby personnas and lives. I can so totally see Ruby/Jade stories! I'd have GJ woo her to their ranks, allowing her to wear a red-version of the GJ uniform, and Dr Director viewing Ruby as a "fallback" in case anything ever happens to grooming Kim for her job. Maybe I'll ask your permission to write them myself... tho at the moment I'm working on a Star Trek version of KP and friends in Starfleet, including a strong KiGo potential.

As for Shin I would have, and still suggest, that as she grows older her hair show crimsion roots in addition to the prominent "rosebud" red lock. A very spectacular visual effect.

Oh, and if you'd like, I can offer my services in going back over your finished works to correct various grammatical errors...

Love Robin

(I haven't yet registered, so feel free to drop me an Email)
gunfus chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Yet another great read.

Loved how we got to see Kim and Shego interact as a true couple.
codezilla chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
good stuff. would say more, but it's 2am and I gotta be up for work in 4hrs.
ravenaurelius chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
best story ever
The Ronin Kunoichi chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
As I promised I am writing a review for this story. Again I very much enjoyed reading "Seeing Double." It was very well written, I even shed a tear when "Anna" aka Ren told Ron about how Kim felt about breaking up with Him.
AudioErotica chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Chapter 3: As with any Kigo fanatic, the thought of two Kimmies in the bedroom is always a wonderful thought. I'm glad you actually brought that reference to the surface. I do appreciate the length of your stories as they give enough information to have a developed story but I can easily read them in one sitting. Again, I liked how you are trying to have the clones find their own individuality. This story seems to act as a segway for more apparently, so I am glad to know I will see more into this universe. Kim & Shego clones? yay, the more the marrier. Double the b*tch to go with double the sitch.
AudioErotica chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
Chapter 2: Going back to the clone has memories thing, I find it poetic to have Kim explain to Ron the silence he experienced from her. The new Shego at the end still looks hot, now I'm just curious to know what happens.
Kigo-licious chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Chapter 1: I really liked starting off this story with the clone. It's like it just drops you into the plot and gets it moving immediately. Once Anna meets Kim and Shego, I LOVE that you display Shego wonderfully: Ms Tactless, sarcastic, snarky etc. Her commentary is fun to read. I LIVE for Kim/Shego banter!

What suprised me the most about this so far is the internal dilemma for Anna. I never thought to consider what thoughts a clone would be feeling when they discovered they were not the original. Typically, one considers a clone a biological robot so to speak. You actually make her human including the fact that she takes with her all the memories of the original Kim. Something I wouldn't have thought a clone would harbor. Great start to MI2!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »