Reviews for Who We Are Now
jonoave chapter 30 . 3/29/2007
Good story. Though honestly I have to say I find it a little draggy towards the end. Not necessarily because the writing went downhill,but most likely because I've also just read of Bets & Love and Fireflies, so the whole mushy thing might be weighing down on me. But anywhow, it was a good read, and I enjoyed it all the way from Of Bets & Love. I haven't read your new Roswell fic yet; I'll give it a go later.

Cheers.
JuseaPeterson chapter 30 . 2/22/2007
Oh my gosh! That was so beautiful. I loved their wedding and everything afterwards.

I love the tree thing and the way he proposed and, wow, that was so great.

Thank you. I loved it. I think they're my second favorite after Blake and Tori.

The whole thing was amazing.

You did an awesome job on the story. I loved it.

And if you were to write more, I'd definitely want to read it.
JuseaPeterson chapter 29 . 2/22/2007
That was interesting with Victoria, at least she finally got what she deserved, not many of those kind of people get that.

I like the conversation between Blake and Aubrey before going down the aisle, it was simple, sweet and good.

The wedding was really nice and I'm glad you didn't do it exactly the same as Blake and Tori's.

I hope Adam proposes to Lily and get married. What am I saying? It'd be mean to not let them get married. LOL.

Good chapter, I can't wait to read the next one.
JuseaPeterson chapter 28 . 2/22/2007
Wow that's a lot of time.

Sad that Sam and Kyle didn't stay together but you don't always stay with your boyfriend/girlfriend in high school, so...

Hayden and Holden, and Brook and David are together. Cool.

It's cool that Aundrea and Ethan are still good friends.

Sounds like an interesting day for Mika and Austin.

Aubrey and Jarred are getting married! That's awesome. I like how he did it. Sure it wasn't this huge romantic thing, but it worked and it was nice.

Blake and Tori-I loved their moment after Aubrey and Jarred left and then when they were riding the bikes at the end. It was very sweet and cute.

Adam and Lily-What can I say about them. I loved their parts. I know I've said this like a million times but they are so cute. I love how they moved forward in their relationship but still maintain the thing that got them started.

I love how Adam had that protective thing coming out. It was cute.

JuseaPeterson chapter 27 . 2/5/2007
Cute chapter. Thank you, that was a lot of Lily/Adam stuff, and I loved it all. Their kiss before and then their continued good night kisses after were really cute.

I loved dinner, it was really cool and the Grandpa was cool too as well as the Dad. It seemed like a very warm environment.

Aubrey and Adam's talk was very good and real, the uncomfortableness was realistic and it was good how it showed their own bond.

Aubrey's brief conversation with Blake and Tori and then Blake and Tori's conversation was really nice too.

JuseaPeterson chapter 26 . 2/2/2007
Cute chapter. Both couples are going to prom.

I loved the whole Blake and Tori interaction. When Tori apologized and Blake told her he knew she was teasing. That was still sweet of her.

I'm glad Aubrey decided to go to prom with Jarred, that'll be cool.

And Adam and Lily are going. I like that. I love the part at the library, she was just sitting there and they walked to their cars together. *sigh*

I also love Blake freaking out about Aubrey and then Tori freaking out about Adam.
JuseaPeterson chapter 25 . 2/1/2007
Good chapter.

I like the talk between Blake and Aubrey and her confronting it. I would think it would take longer for her to get over it and you did that nicely.

Aubrey and Jarred were really sweet and I enjoyed them.

Blake and Tori had a nice moment between just the two of them.

Adam and Lily are so sweet. She accidentally read his journal, but their conversation was so sweet.
JuseaPeterson chapter 24 . 1/26/2007
I like that chapter it was really family orientated. The dinner, the plans to spend with her dad, I liked that.

A couple of Blake and Tori parts, I liked those, they were good.

Aubrey and Jarred were cool too, and him being cool with her spending time with her Dad instead of him is very nice.

Adam and Lily! Yeah. They were so cute. I love how they connect.

I also love the whole:

“My dad wouldn’t flunk you out of his class if you called me at ten.” Lily said. “In fact my dad likes you.”

“Could’ve fool me.” Adam said sarcastically. “He’s always giving me that look in class.”

“What look?” Lily asked.

Adam chuckled. “You know the look. It’s like just…I can’t even explain it. It’s just this look.”

That was great.

JuseaPeterson chapter 23 . 1/26/2007
Good chapter. That's cool that Jarred likes her family, that's hard sometimes.

Blake got in an accident, but is fine. Good. I was worried for a bit. I like that Hunter and Tori showed up and showed their concern for him, and that of course Aubrey and Adam were.

Aubrey and Blake's conversation was nice.
jonoave chapter 23 . 1/25/2007
Poor Blake, luckily he's alright. This chapter was quite good, and I liked the Aubrey-Blake interaction here. Liked the whole family-ish feel to this chapter too. Keep it up!
JuseaPeterson chapter 22 . 1/22/2007
That was so cute. Adam and Lily, they are just so cute together. I love the beach, Burger Joes and she taught him how to parallel park and now he has his license! That's so cool.

The dinner with Blake and Tori was nice.

JuseaPeterson chapter 21 . 1/22/2007
That was a good chapter. Aubrey and Jarred camping together was nice and romantic-even though it was camping.

I like her explanation with the ring and the talk with Tori and Blake.

Good chapter.

Oh, loved the 'eloping in Las Vegas' part, hilarious.
JuseaPeterson chapter 20 . 1/19/2007
Good chapter.

I really liked her birthday and that she still wanted to spend time with her family.

I like the reason for the tatoo that she got.

Her and Jarred are really sweet. I like that he didn't mind her taking Blake to the X Games, that was so sweet of him.

All the presents were really nice-tatoo, necklace, tickets and the promise ring. Very sweet and just for her.

Also letting us know how Jarred and Aubrey met was great. And the kids know quite a bit about their parents back story is nice.

Adam and Lily, thank you so much for putting stuff in their for them. They said 'I love you.' That was so sweet, and the present. *Sigh* And I love the whole present thing:

“This is from me and Lily.”

“No it’s from him.” Lily said with a grin at her boyfriend.

“No its from both of us.” Adam said grinning back.

“No it’s from you.” Lily retorted playfully.

So cute.

Really good chapter and I can't wait for more.
JuseaPeterson chapter 19 . 1/17/2007
The Birthday present to her Dad was really nice. And I like that she told Jarred first and then everyone.

A love the whole Adam and Lily thing-him being grumpy about the C, and then wanting to get her a necklace is a very sweet idea.

Jarred and Aubrey said they love each other, that was so sweet. I like how he didn't even realize it at first.

Blake and Tori's moments were sweet.

JuseaPeterson chapter 18 . 1/16/2007
That was cute. I like Hayden and Holden, meeting the parents, it was nice. Also the whole thing with Mika was funny. Kai-not someone from Power Rangers?

Aundrea and Ethan were sweet. It's nice that Ethan is taking it slow with her and not rushing it, I like that they were just sitting there, it was nice.