Reviews for Santa Baby
penandra chapter 1 . 6/11
Again, just following up on some of your stories that I either missed originally, or were published before I found the Bones fanfic fandom! Loved this! Perfect for early Bones. Fun to read the fic with the information we have now (especially how much Brennan enjoys singing - which we learned in Wannabe). Zach's final line was perfect! Perfect.

Thanks for leaving your pics up. Very fun to read.
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
That was awwwwwesommmmmmme so funny :)
emma chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I don't get it
hot4booth chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
ROFL! So funny and cute! Spot on with Zack's character. His one liner was a great way to end it.
DianeB chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This was fantastic. And based on some of the things Brennan has done since you wrote this, I don't think it's a bit OOC, let alone "terribly" so.

You nailed all the character's "voices," and their comments during Brennan's act were bang-on. (Jack's "chestnuts roasting" comment had me OTFL!) Loved Zack's final comment. Trust him to keep things grounded in reality.

Nicely done.
TravelingSue chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
OMG, this had me laughing so loud, absolutely hysterical. Glad to see you write often... you have great talent... just this short piece shows me that.

Even though it's long past christmas, I just got a little joy added to my year.
chloeg24 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Loved It! :)
miriah22 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This is great! I loved the story especially the last couple lines. lol. whereu came up with this idea i do not know but i give you props because it is brilliant. i really liked how she blackmaild bones into it 2.
McMuffin chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
omg, 3 it so much. This is the first Bones fic I've ever read (recently began watching the show) and I loved it so much! :D
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
haha i just read this (christmas in july, right?) and loved it. very cute, and zack was priceless. great job
Bouncydent chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Really cute! You should make more like this :)
jmstevens chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
ooh...Sounds like Cam isn't too happy. But yay for Brennan!

And Hodgins and Angela were cute..
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Aww jesus christ that was beyond all possible levels of hilarious! With poor Booth being set up like that? He hath not a snow ball's chance in hell LOL

And your Zack is spot on, btw.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wonderful! I love it! Positively fabulous! Zack's line at the end was perfect!
Mackenise Jackson chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Zac's line at the end HAHAHAHAHA! love it love it love it