Reviews for KHCoM Puppet
Rosepetal987 chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
-*Flings Vexen Shimeji at wall* Wow, perfect distraction~-

Ha, and I finally got around to reading this chapter. *Laughs gently* I kept getting distracted~! And-and- *Shimeji fling* Either way, it seems that the plot keeps changing, yet, erasing RRiku completely is truly impossible~ The references to Even and Xehanort were beautifully done, also~ Love, love~! 3 ~MAr
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
-Repliku...he /wanted/ a name, but, eh, Vexen is just not creative enough~-

Moldy piece of bread... wow, Vexen, that is just, wow... *Laughs gently* The guy is anti-contact though~ And this amusing me, greatly~

Ah, Vexen, come on just say it, just say /Marluxia/ come on~

Ah, it's almost sweet the way Riku holds onto Vexen's cloak, one of those sickeningly sweet 'ahh' moments, but an ahh one nonetheless.

Yes, Marluxia finally makes his appearance~ -If one could hear that yes they would known instantly how much of a 411 fan I am...-

*Headdesk* Is it disturbing I could guess it was Axel just by his eyebrows... it disturbs me...so much! Axel does never stop moving it seems though...

/Allergies/ Vexen would be weirdly stubborn enough to think one needs a heart to have allergies...

And Vexen being a smart idiot never goes well, he really should just listen to Marluxia...yet, no~ Instead he is a smart idiot. ~MAr

~~~

Hmm, Axel and Repliku eating spaghetti together, it almost seems weird enough to work...
Kai-Alaric chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Excellent work!

I wondered what Riku Replica thought of Vexen, and this possibility I found... intellectual and entertaining. The non-sexual themes were very well handled, and didn't leave any room for argument. Again, excellent!
castle BUMBLE GUM chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
aw that was so cute. few people ever write about poor forgotten riku replica. and ur story was best out of all of them. plz keep writing stories your are a great author.

p.s. i never thought marluxia would be so evil :D
always-kh chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
i really love how you delve into their thoughts and well emotions in RRiku's case. it's a good touch well thought out, IC, well-written, interesting... i could go on.
Elias Dae chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
Good to see that you're still writing.

It is saddenning to see what has become of the replica and Vexen although Vexen and Xemnas's conversation at the end adds more intrigue to the story and somewhat validates Vexen.

This fic makes me feel even worse for the fate of Vexen and his replica...Oh and it makes me hate Marluxia even more. lol

Keep it up.
floraqueen14 chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Yay, you updated! This is probably the best chapter. Although it is somewhat sad that RRiku doesn't remember Vexen, I did like the conversation between Xemnas and Vexen. Plus the bloopers at the end help alliviate some of the seriousness. Good job!
Xellossity chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Hello! This is Mindstrel from deviantArt, and I have to say that "Puppet" is one of the wittiest, best-written Kingdom Hearts fanfictions I have ever had the pleasure to read. Keep up the good work!
NinjaMatty chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
great chapter I can't wait to read more.
floraqueen14 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
This is a nice Vexen story. I hope you update again.
Polish chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Wow! I like this! are you going to update soon?
Itavita chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
M, this is such a lovely fic. :3

I feel very bad for both Vexen and RRiku, though. D: And here I thought they'd be bed buddies for more than one night. *sad*
Torri chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
aw man ;_; yey for Repliku! I always wanted to do some fan works on him, the poor guy had so few moments on screen and he was only days old when all this crap happened to him. I thought you did a great job with this.

I remember watching Skies of Memory and the moment of 'Vexen, how could you?' really pulled at my heart strings.
NinjaMatty chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
wow ! I nearly cried of joy when I saw that you had updated your fict ! I really really liked it. This chapter was beautiful and so full of emotions. Wow. It's one of the best fict I've read in a while. The descreptions are always very detailed and that,s what I like. I can't wait to read the next chapter Keep up the good work ! D
Elias Dae chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Nice fic you've portrayed the replica and Vexen extremely well. One of the best fics of either of them in my opinion.

Keep it up and Merry Christmas.