Reviews for Family Man
Catty chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Any chance at all that this will ever be updated? Thanks.
Rox5755 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Just discovered your story. Wonderful! Are you going to update or leave it to my imagination? Hope not because my imagination is a little lacking.
noz4a2 chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
God I miss this show...
DancingStar01 chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
chasny chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
good storyline backstepping to a different timeline is great
Catty chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Yay oh yay, a Frank and Olga story. As with th others, I'm a little worried that Frank has woken up in his perfect world ( is he going to want to sort this all out or stay where he is?), and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Looking forward to more.

C
Zucht chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
I think the story is very interesting, I can't wait until the next chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
Good story. I'm agog with anticipation? What is going to happen next!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
Ok! Wow! What a plot twist! Need the rest of the story like now!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Good story! Nicely written! Poor Frank! Clueless male!
Zucht chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Ok, now i'm curious. Is he draming, in an alternate universe, somehow in the future, or what? If he is in the future, was her being upset a result of being pregenant? I'll be on pins and needles until the next chapter. Good job.

Oh yea, you need to find something to place between the A/N's and the text of your chapter; also chapter breaks, switching locations without warning can be confusing.
Zucht chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Howdy!

Good story, I can't wait to see where you take it. It felt right reading it, the miscommunication is classic between those two. Keep up the good work.

I'm also a Texan, graduated college, have ridden horses (not lately) and wear a cowboy hat.