Reviews for Tenge Kite
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Wow chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
seems nice
ShadowedPersona chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
As a fellow lover of happy endings to another I thank you for giving Sawa the ending she deserved
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This is a great crossover! I agree with what you say on Sawa and a great pairing of Masataka and Sawa.
Kurama chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I must admit, after reading several of your most recently updated stories, I got curious about your earlier work. So, going into your author's page, and reading a few, I came across this little number. I've seen more than a few episodes of Tenjou Tenge, and I've only heard/read about Kite; so it was interesting to open this story. After reading it, I was happy I had taken the time to read this; not only because of that little lemon scene (sorry, have to admit I'm a little hentai) but this story was very decent and highly entertaining.

I too, after reading the plot to Kite, hated the idea of how it ended; so much so that I decided never to see it. Only because I knew not expect a happy ending; hell, I would've accepted if she came out of it scared or even crippled; but killed by one of the man who turned her into a personal slave and assassin, sorry, not gonna see it.

Anyway, besides really liking this story, it got me thinking about something. I've read several of your other stories; mainly your EVA stories; since they're a vast majority. And I had a thought, you had the young 'hedgehog' raised by more interesting individuals than other writers, and the fact that you continue them make them the best out all. If only because you don't leave us readers hanging with the eternal thought, 'how does it all end?'

So, it came to mind at the end of this story; what if the crossed worlds of Kite and Tenjou Tenge all took place in the same EVA universe? Only a little over a decade earlier, with both Masataka Takayanagi Sawa Nodachi suriving the disaster that was Second Impact and no one else. What if Masataka was the 'guardian' Gendo left Shinji with after he abandons him at age four? He chose him, if only because he met the man in college, and found him to be a 'weak' individual. Perfect to raise Shinji for his necessary scenerio, his future plans to reunite himself with his wife in Third Impact.

How would Shinji have turned out then; raised by a master martial artist of the Takayangi Clan, and an ex-assassin who would could give the Transporter a run for his money? And that was when she just a teenager, and not at the peek of her full capabilities as a young adult femme fatale. What kind of Shinji Ikari would arrive upon Tokyo-3, who could be as far at the other side of the specturm of what Gendo envisioned him? And, how badly would he mess up his precious scenerio as this new Shinji?

Wha do you think?
JD chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
aw no continuation T_T hope you make a new one hehehe
p3paula chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Freaky.. But I know about Tenjo long enough... It's kay but... To much! NIce story no offense even if there's lemon..
Shisoukengo chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I liked this fic, despite my lack of knowledge of the kite series. I'm aware of it due to the fact I'd seen it in Blockbuster, but I'd never rented it. Sawa's character does seem quite interesting, and Masataka seemed very much like himself, though I doubt he could be THAT forward in his affection.

Speaking of which, I totally agree with your viewpoint on Masataka's treatment in the series. I agree he is seriously overlooked given his potential, as even most of the baddest and strongest characters in the series look upon him as a gifted fighter. Bunshichi Tawara, who is quite possibly one of the very few characters of the series that can match Mitsuomi, stated at one point that Masataka is the type of fighter he would least want to fight.

And even Tetsuhito, the supposedly strongest member of "F", thanked the gods for giving him a worthy opponent to fight in Masataka. Aya herself later on in the series, seems to regard Masataka in a higher light as she describes him as the only person she knows who would use his strength to protect something rather than crush it, including his own enemy as shown in his fight with the resurrected and manipulated Fu Chien.

It seems to be the norm in animes nowadays that the character with the least skill or potential is given the role of hero while others with true skill or potential are normally left to fulfill the role of the bumbling sidekick. These hero's usually can't beat any of the bad guys in the series without being given every conceivable advantage that can be given, leaving the other characters with gifted potential and usually don't require as many advantages as nothing more than background fillers.

It's sad really, and I'm hoping to see one anime someday where the bumbling sidekick is actually the person who becomes the hero and gets the girl in the end. In the meantime, we can only hope that Masataka gets better treatment as the Tenjho Tenge series continues to move forward. It would seem that way as he has taken on the role of leading the Jyuuken club in the school's Election tournament in Maya Natsume's sted.

Again, great job on this one, it's definitely going in the favorite's section. My only regret is that it isn't longer, it could be a really great chaptered fic, but I guess we can't have everything we want *sighs* I'll just write my own sometime in the distant future.
dragonlayer chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I really like your story, it's just so... nice. I like Masataka a lot, he's probably my favourite character and I feel that he's unappreciated. It's nice to read a good fic about him!
gOssipgUrL frOm oNetrEehiLL chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
tenge kite
Silent Soul Ken -SSK chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I LOVE IT I like Masataka as well. I agree he does not get the love he deserves stupid bastards... I hate Aya chasing after a blond bitch who looks like he has a poker shoved up his ass.
akai ladycuteluck chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
OMG! This is one hell of a fic! It was so sweet & beautiful!
Xardion chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I just started reading the manga, but when I heard that Masataka was one of the most underplayed characters, I was a bit surprised. Especially considering his strength and character and especially considering who his brother is. Weird. But on the bright side, it give fanfiction writers something to do, right. I might make one of my own. Oh, I almost forgot. Good fanfic. _
Julian chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Kalis-nin chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I don't like it, I LOVE IT!

Not entirly sure that Sawa would be that way from Kite but I have only seen some bits and peices, but I will look into it if it is this good. Also I totally, agree with the masataka outlook in the series, he should be allot more into the main character arena. I hope that more will be done for this character, but with possibly other girls as well from some other series like Kite if possible. I am hoping for more from this area, esspecially of your writing style. I hope noone will take this fic off, it may soon become one of my favs. If you can (plz don't take this the wrong way) make the stories longer, or even more descriptive and you would have everyones complete and utter-ungodly belief that you are a fanfic-author-god.

I Dubb this fic a 8.9 out of 10 It is damn good, but i want more! ( goes away to whine alot.) wah!