Reviews for Eros
HeathRowTottie chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Holy Mary, Mother of God, that was hot!
tired-starlings chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
best. fic. ever.
VanillaBloom chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
sooooooooo sweet ... and sexy the dynamic duo for the dynamic duo
Cherylwb chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I need some ice.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Love this! I miss your stories. Please come out of retirement!
Ninos75 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Wow! That was really hot! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow!
insubordinationfreak chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
He's just a giant Roman God. I love Alex in this fic too. She just couldn't get no satisfaction from Afton or Aloisius. The vibrator wasn't even adequate (I love 'master' fics) and then season 6 slightly unkempt, brooding, unshaven and hotter than any other season Bobby came to her door smelling the sex on her. Everything else just made me blush.
IlanaMiza chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I've been away for a mighty long time, but still love this fanfic.

Could you help me find a particular one? It started with Eames watching Goren catch a candy bar behind his back, then she berates him about his weight so he sets about losing it. There was a line in the story about his penis being big enough to take out city blocks.. There was another line about her cervix never forgiving him. Do you know what the name of it is and where I can find it?

Would really help. My email is .

Thanks.
ladyamnesty chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Will review later...need cold shower now.

Fabulous!
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
NOW THAT WAS HOT! DAMN! WHEW!
sarah chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
ive read this story 4 times,and it still gets my imagination going full speed,all i can say is WOW,i love the attention to ALL write more like this.
sarah chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i happened upon this site,and i am definatley not displeased.i really enjoyed this piece,very well written and detailed.i love work like this,it lets you,escape in the best of it up.:-)
Hargiteam42 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
*stares* what the hell just happened? You know, I knew I should have waited to take a shower. That was amazing and the ending was sweet. )
kellz1pt5 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Hey! Guess what? I found it! All I have to say is...wow! Excellent!