Reviews for Cronos
Yankeegomera chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
Hi! nice plot! Ill wait for the secuel Cronos: Titans Returs
K chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
Where can I find the sequel I must know what happens please
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 25 . 8/28/2013
I very much enjoyed your story. I hope to someday read the sequel. Thank you for sharing.
Cynical0range chapter 25 . 3/11/2013
This story had so much potential but I have to say, it failed to live up to my expectations. Of course, the whole concept with the Cronos and everything was fascinating and the only thing that kept me reading. What ruined it for me was Harry's and Snape's characterization. Harry was just too much of a pathetic twit with self esteem issues despite being the most powerful wizard of all time, a King, and literally a God. It was just sickening the way he allowed...no RELISHED the abuse Snape dished out.

And Snape, well we all know he's a nasty git and it wasn't like I expected him to be warm and fuzzy shitting rainbows and unicorns but seriously the way he treated Harry made me want to throttle the slimy bastard. Of course I understood why they acted the way they did, Harry having been abused all his life and when given the choice of choosing his own tormentor he probably felt like it was a step up for him in his poor twisted mind. But you would think that having lived lifetimes in other timelines he would have grown a spine and a healthier mentality already. And the way he chose to go back to being malnourished and having the body of an 11yr old just cause Snape didn't like it totally disgusted me and further proved the shallowness of Snape's "love". And as for Snape, I get that he feared being abandoned by someone who can jump timelines but ugh what a selfish bastard flaunting Lucius in Harry's face and getting all self righteous when Cian voiced Harry's desire for monogamy cause the doormat was too much of a coward to do it himself. Ugh.

Also the reconciliation between the two was just rushed and unbelievable. It felt like Harry's pathetic one sided love was actually not one sided but a misunderstanding and Snape actually just felt too insecure to return it. Not that it redeemed the relationship much in my eyes. No way throughout the story did I sense any mental anguish on Snape's part whereas it felt like Harry's angsting was shoved down my throat repeatedly. It was only at the end did I see proof of Snape's "true" feelings. But the explanations just felt like it was tacked on just so Harry and Snape would end up together and have hot man sex. It would have been more believable if Snape had ended up with Lucius and Harry grew a spine and put the fear of God in the selfish wanker and then dumped the bastard for Cian.

Sorry for ranting but I really despise it when bottoms are made out to be needy and girly especially when they are supposed to be powerful and tops are made out to be abusive and all around bastards. I'm sure it wasn't your intention to write such trope but that was how I saw it.
The Lazy Princess chapter 25 . 3/8/2012
Very different story, but really liked it, hope i could read your sequel today.

Emotions, family love, romance,angst were portrayed fabulously.
Alysisaacs17 chapter 25 . 11/28/2011
This story was so good but so sad *sniffs* Do you intend on writingthe sequil?

Thank you.

Alys x.
DeliriousNikki chapter 25 . 1/21/2011
This was seriously, seriously good. I loved every bit of it. It was original and wonderfully angsty. I was beginning to wonder when everything would become paradox, and even though I was expecting it, I still find the ending a bit terrifying. I mean, what's going to happen now? I have to read the sequel immediately! Thank you for sharing and keep on writing. :) x
coffee walnut chapter 25 . 8/19/2009
This was ONE amazing piece of fiction...

i hope the sequel is up...
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 25 . 5/4/2009
Wow, talk 'bout cliffhanger! Absolutely love this story, thanks so much for writing it!

Abs x
Yaoi-Lover66 chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
Help please...I love the story but want to read the cut out part but the site listed wont come up...Can you help me...I love the story!
Original chapter 25 . 10/15/2008
Are you ever going to write Cronos: Titan Returns? I've been waiting faithfully for about a year and a half, so just let me down now or write it. I want to know if I should stop looking for it.
Kokoroyume chapter 25 . 8/6/2008
WoW

I loved it !

You write the sequel soon ? I hope *o*

Thanks for this story and see you soon :)
just.another.broken.soul chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
truely amazing story, so original

without a doubt its one of the best ive ever read. :)

please say your writing the sequal soon :D

Love J.A.B.S

x
Mar x Malfoy chapter 25 . 2/19/2008
i loved this. the plot was very original.
cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 25 . 2/15/2008
Enjoyed this story immensely. Doing the sequal to it anytime soon?