Reviews for Tomb Raider: Avalon and the Lux Knight
jayjay0815 chapter 2 . 2/19
what a brilliant opening for Mr. Trents return. laras reaction is priceless 3 PS I really enjoy you writing style!
isaalacrymosaa chapter 8 . 10/29/2010
I really liked this chapter, especially melissa ja xD

and I thought that was the cousin of Lara(Because of gothic and all that)

well, I like the attitude of kurtis always faithful

Speaking of the previous chapters

amazing slap in kurtis hehe :P
laraandkurtisfan97 chapter 20 . 7/1/2009

I've already read it but I had to read this chapter again. 'Cause Lara and Kurtis are engaged but it ends in heartache *sniff sniff*
rockhorsegeek chapter 23 . 4/16/2009
OMG this story is so good! I loved it so much that i have read it several times and i'm going to read the sequel again! Keep writing these great stories and i swear you will become a great author (yes, even better than you are now!)
faith chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I love this, you're very creative. I like both Legend and AoD, and now having them merge together is awesome!
Quincey Forder-Denis De Plaen chapter 12 . 11/9/2008
I loved this chapter!

In the library, I pictured Kurtis looking like John Barrowman (jack Harkness in Torchwood)
trfanfrombeg chapter 24 . 8/31/2008
That was an awesome story! Can't wait to start reading the seq.

I also want to tell you that "snow storms" makes me cry everytime I read it.
Nightmareish Rain chapter 24 . 7/26/2008
This story was amazing to read, but I want to kill you for killing Kurtis. I just hope what comes next will be just as excting.

peoplelover chapter 13 . 7/11/2008
she bit his shoulder
WolfsbaneWolf97 chapter 24 . 3/25/2008
i loved it but you killed kurtis! good work
KittenKez chapter 24 . 11/12/2007
*cries* OMFG I was in tears when I read the last 2 chappys. NOT KURTIS! WHY... *sniff* Poor Lara.

Other than that I loved it absaloutly loved it.

Gonna read da sequal ryt now :P

Deruptus Ac Fragmentum chapter 24 . 6/26/2007
This was a great story but why did you have to kill kurtis?
Arella16 chapter 24 . 6/26/2007
Oh my god why did you kill Kurtis *cries* I feel so sorry for Lara but all in all this was a good fic I liked it
K8i chapter 24 . 4/15/2007
beautiful story. Well done! It made me laugh then had me on the edge of my seat. The storyline was absolutely fantastic :)

I cried when Kurtis died, i was that glued!lol.

Once again, i applaud thee!

Katie x
DStrife13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
This ia a great story!

Can't wait for the sequel but I'm sad that Kurtis is dead..*sniff* but keep writing!