Reviews for Cookies
JustJoann chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
LOVED IT(:
Kairikiani chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This was a nice story for a fun pairing. They seemed to have a genuine relationship with highs and lows. Thank you for not making Shikamaru angsty. Actually, thank you for avoiding cliches in general. You have a great style; it's always better when writers don't spell out everything for their readers.
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
cute
Joy-chan chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
aw, sweet and funny story!

i loved when you used 'knight' and princess. .

very nice job writing this. great job!
Silverstar871 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
*happy sigh* I love these two ] They're soo kay-ute together! Oh my goodness, I swear Apple-chan you just amaze me sometimes...scratch that ALL THE TIME. I can NEVER get enough of your fics! Keep up the marvelous work, luv!
Kewii.S chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Its soo cute, i wanna make cookies now. Great story.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Squeel! So kawaii! I love this!
fanficismything chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
That was really swet fluff!

Lived it!
yoyogurl chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
So KAWAII! I loved it.
Cecily-Chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Ok, I'm logged in this time! Yay!

I love Ino&Shika, and I love your fanfics. I write my own inspired by "Memories", (I acidentally said I was by She will be Loved, but that one was my fav!) and have been writing my own for quite sometime now. (I told you that before, lol)

But, I'm going to be Ino and you will be Sakura. I'm trying to be better than you as an authoress! That's my goal for the New Years..A nice hug and confidence,

Cecily-Chan
XxMadara's-Little-StalkerxX chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
i usally dont thing about this couple that much but its still cute D and ino is better off with shikamamru than sasuke the couple sasuke/ino REALLY doesnt fit and thier names dont even go the one like sasuxsaku does go together D the people that cant see the cuteness in that couple is blind D
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Aw! this is so cute! i loved it! it was so cute! so i'm leaving a review because i liked it so much! good job!

~swn
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
hehe so cute ]] now i wanna make cookies!
Nymphadorena chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
oh! you're right! this story is as sweet and fluffy as good cookies should be!

but there are a few mistakes:

spelling mistakes are numerous here. ingrediants is spelled wrong, and so is apologize, and many others. and sometimes the sentences seem choppy, and shikamaru's and ino's emotions seem too easily triggered by minor things.

but, that's about it! . you still have a gret story and are an excellent author!
ultimatenarutard21 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
when I was a little bit-a-boy, I liked to go to InoShika World, where the sun is always shinin', and the towels are all so FLUFFY!

get the Weird Al reference? if not, look up Albuquerque on