Reviews for The Real Fool
ShoshanaFlower chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Lovely. I think this fic really puts more of a seal on Enishi's situation than the manga does (not that I think the manga should have, mind you; I'm happy that it leaves something to the imagination). I always love a piece of fiction that's laconic yet still manages to say so much. Also, I like how you wove in Oibore's preparation to go to Tomoe's grave. Really, when all is said and done, Enishi needs someone to explain what Tomoe wants for him, because he's completely confused himself over eleven years of plotting revenge. Well done.

Oh - and great title.
jbramx2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Beautiful! Very interesting indeed. I wonder if we'll be seeing a sequel soon. :)
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Really, are Kenshin and Enishi so far in their various depression modes they don't realize "Waiit... HOW does this guy know this stuff?"

Yep, apparnetly so...

Anyway, god fic- I do oh-so-love Oibore. Only SLIGHTLY unrelaistic thing was that Oibore left the perfume and hairpin at Tomoe's grave *of course, he could always get more perfume- but also no, since he's poor as hell...*...

When Enishi poured out the perfume I was like, "HEY, THAT'S EXPENSIVE YOU TWIT!"

Btw, have you ever smelt/chewed white plum gum? OMG IT'S SO GOOD!... *Needs to get some*

I'm done.