Reviews for Red Rum
ivylei-67 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Well, I hope you continue this soon. I liked where it was going, but from the published date it looks like you guys've left it. Pity.
Harlequins Ghost chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
please update
Skymouth chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Pokes at lethargic fic that hasn't been updated in years... as if I'm one to talk. Am rather looking forward to reading more. Any chance on an update of some sort soon? Bullock was always one of my favorites.
Krytical chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Nice Job. I wished you finished up this story. I could really get into it.
Balrog Roike chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That's a cool fanfiction and it's really a shame that it doesn't go on.

Please, think about it.

It's really worth it, if I consider the first chapter.

Balrog Roike
Sugarpony chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Kyaa! Why does this only have seven reviews?

This story is absolutely amazing. It is highly well written, and the plot is extremely captivating. I especially love that Detective Bullock is one of the main characters; I've always loved him!

Batgirl is dead! What the !*3&? How did that happen? Ooh... Starfire's jealous... I feel so badly for poor Robin!

About Christmas Crackers: Yeah, why don't we have them here in the States? It's not fair! Ah, and no worries about them being in the story. You were absolutely right about leaving in the scene; it flowed very well and added something special.

Overall, this is a wonderful story. I love it, and I hope that it is continued soon and that it gets the reviews it deserves. Awesome work!

-Sugarpony
Stargirl7 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Wow! Great story, you two! When WILL there be more of this one? This is great! Liked the sense of mystery in regards to the B-man's disappearance, who killed Batgirl, etc. And, of course, I LOVED the moment between Star and Robbie! What can I say, I'm a sucker for romance...Let me know when there's more!

TTYL,

StAr(a.k.a. Brighid)
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
My favourite parts of the first Chapter are definitely those from Bullock's POV: That dirty and pessimistic style of writing beats the eggnog out of Christmas-fluff. Bullock and his reflections provide some nice, ugly realism.

Oh, and Terra’s there too! As much as I like seeing her on the team without any attempt at an explanation how she got back (no sarcasm intended, really), I do hope she’s got some actual significance in the storyline – as more than just another team-member, that is.

Most of the first presents were rather predictable, so Robin’s lethal piece of modern art was a good idea. Please oh please make him smack somebody with it.

Favourite quote: “Antarctica manifesting itself in her green eyes.”

Looking forward to another update.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
WOW! That was fantastic writting and a GREAT story line! What will happen to Robin? How will the Titans react? Where is Batman? Who is next? Who killed Batgirl? There are so many questions! This has got to be one of the best ever first chapters I have ever read. So much of the story line was introduced right on the spot and yet it did not feel rushed. Wonderful work! And I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter. PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME WAIT TOO LONG!
me chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
saying its not fantastic and all but the RobinxStarfireness sort of killed my joy. But great story anyway!
Coolteenzz chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Thank god you're still alive.. Why would I want to kill you? I NEED to read this whole story plus Small Print and others before I kill you.. ha ha ha..

The names, the characters (Bullock, Batgirl, etc) were very strange for me since I didn't watch Batman. But I still like it, anyway, the plot is interesting and sounds promising. Can't wait to see next!
LaurynLou chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
That was so good. I'm happy Bullock is a major character in here. I love the stories that you two write, they are always great and never disappoining :)
Rochelleteentitan chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
You know, I'm probably the only person in the world that hasn't seen The Shining.

I can't help but feel a little sorry for this Bullock guy, even if he is kind of mean. Everyone should have someone to spend Christmas with.

Come to think of it, I've never seen It's a Wonderful Life either. Every Christmas I do watch the Muppet Christmas Carol though. Now that is a classic. : )

You guys are really good at keeping all the titans in character. I can totally picture Starfire with a bunch of mismatched make-up.

Well, awesome first chapter! I'm adding this to my favorites. Merry Christmas!