Reviews for Black Order
Solomon chapter 9 . 1/10
I like your story but you need better lotr trivia.
grimkit chapter 34 . 10/3/2011
WOW man WOW
1529 chapter 34 . 9/6/2011
I really, really wanted to enjoy this story, but it proved impossible. A good story with redemption or some form of coming together at the end would have been great, but that didn't happen...

After reading this, I feel as if I've just read a summary of the LOTR series. Nothing changed, Sauron being a woman changed nothing... Harry being Gandalf changed nothing... Heck, even Crookshanks being the mentor behind the Dark Lady changed nothing...

In the end, it feels like there was no point...
Shubhs chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
"Not even Voldemort or Grindenwald themselves would have dared to use these spells even if they new about them"

Typo. Spelling error.

"Not even Voldemort or Grindewald would have dared to use these spells, if they'd known about them."

"But that didn't matter, all she needed was to control Ron and have him lead Harry off once in a while…"

Incorrect grammar.

"Since I can't kill Voldemort myself…have the one who can do it without a second thought."

Doesn't make much sense after the period.
scorpioneldar chapter 34 . 7/16/2010
i loved the story totaly belivible for the middle earth chapters i thought the whole hogwarts chapers were pretty weak and slightly out of charechter but i saw in the first one room for growth and it did it grew to be my favorite LotR harry potter crossover and one of the most well writen stories i have read i loved the quotes from the books it makesme want to go back and re read the books again because of how simmilar the expireince was for me congats on a great story and i look forward to more from you
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 34 . 6/27/2009
um ok this is good but very very very weird

SE
pstibbons chapter 34 . 4/27/2008
Nice idea for a fic. I'm still on Hermione's side, though, and I'm glad Harry realizes that he didn't stand up for enough when they were in Hogwarts.

Hermione would make a very strong Dark Lady; I'd be interested in seeing more fics like that - preferably where she wins.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Well ... I need to tell you, I just don't see Harry as Gandalf and Hermione as Saruman. There are certain things that, though are a good idea, for me break to far away from canon. Positive ... you do make more then one character relate back to Harry Potter, unlike another I've seen. They had only one. This ... the concept is just extremely bizare.
Eldar chapter 34 . 5/23/2007
So gald to see it finished! I've been looking forward to new chapters a ton, so, good job. I really did like the fact that you quoted the book in the final chapters, along with some other chapters.

Good Job

Eldar
RyuuChikyuu chapter 30 . 5/22/2007
Alright Lupin! Wo! Another HP character has entered the story!

Hey, I did catch up to the current chapter in 1 day, now my head hurts from reading too much.

I like how you integrate quotes from the book once in a while. Er, I don't know what else to say...
RyuuChikyuu chapter 23 . 5/22/2007
The shouting match between Gandalf and Saruman was unexpected, but hilarious! Then Sauron butting in and all three are arguing. Bwahaha.
RyuuChikyuu chapter 16 . 5/22/2007
Oh yeah.

"It sounds sort of like a fruit, but not really. With two sylables."

"Like, uh...cA-rrOt, appAle, tO-ma-to..."

"You could just use the Back Door to Moria, ya know..."

Go Robert and his Lord of the Strings creation! Nice, that Lucius is part of the Balrog.
RyuuChikyuu chapter 12 . 5/22/2007
I like the third party (Hermione/Sauron) dialogue in the conversation who only Gandalf can hear. THAT was funny. I'll catch up to current chapter REALLY fast, I know I'm less than halfway there.
luthien-yavetil chapter 30 . 5/22/2007
Continue! :3
Fk306 chapter 30 . 5/21/2007
thisis great please update soon
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »