Reviews for I Blame the Muffin
Red Bess Rackham chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Very cute. :) I see why I found it on the fav's list of another author.

Red Bess Rackham chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Oh dear. The effects are finally wearing off, hey? I wonder how Lily is going to feel about James after all this. *wince*

Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Haha, nice. Love potion muffin, I assume?

BTW, the muffinfilms are insane, lol. My cousins loves them.

Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Hehe! I would have loved to see Lily get revenge, but the ending was ok!

Great story, I loved it

mj-hedwig13 chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
i loved that!
Ella Not Lotte chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
Lol! I love it!
Reassuringly nerdy chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
That was funny! Extremely so. And quite well written too.

Does your using a muffing as the major plot device have anything to do with the phrase,"Have a muffin, life goes on?"

It should.

Yay Elise! (totally didn't take me eight tries to type your name, nope, not at all!)

marity chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
AHAHAHAHA loved it. I wonder what their plan was...? Probabaly something involing kiwis.

Of course.

The kiwis.

Great last chapter, the hilarity continues unto the very end!
marity chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
HAHAHAHA! Snogging. Making out. Tonsil hockey. Exchanging spit. Lily and James. Gahahahaha. D Good chapter!
marity chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
HA! Loved the first chapter. Lily is so out of character after she eats the muffin, which is PERFECT becuase that's how it's suppsoed to be!
Emmski chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
Thank you so much! I oved this story, it was really funny.
cylobaby chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
You must have really big handwriting. lol. jk. Update soon. That was hilarious!
Dizrythmia chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
that was so funny it made me laugh so much. i love the word muffin... (funny incident at school involving the wind blowing icing sugar on muffin to blow into my friend's eyes!) totally awesome!

Catalyst chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
love potion is illegal, in case you didn't already know. Weird characterization for Lily, IMO.
iloveSkaterBoys chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
aww that was cute but I want more *poutes* well In really liked it and since I liked this one I'll read the other one too lol