Reviews for Random Encounters
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Heh heh...thats funny...its okay cid...no one can blame you Vinnies totolly hot...id be making my move it i was anime right now...
vincents1lover chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
Interseting! Cant wait till next chap1
Lily Carroll chapter 6 . 4/6/2007
Vincent is very very very sexy in that chapter!

I adored the scene of the blood
Luzzu chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
I think you write the two of them together very well. You certainly have the best characterisation of them that I've seen in a long time.

I think no.6 was my favourite.
tenchibaka chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
Humane…..ok, maybe it was my masochistic side bleeding through but that one is my favorite….hhmn…maybe I’ve just grown perverted….i almost get dirty jokes…uh, never mind….uh, the drabbles(are they really?) were cute…uh, well not _cute_, uh….hm….and though you made several typos you did seem to be trying to keep the chars reasonably oc….overall it was good….
Thunderstorm101 chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
These are pretty good. Keep up the good work, would you?
Lord Makura chapter 7 . 1/27/2007
no vinnie is not suicidal
xChristabelx chapter 7 . 1/25/2007
Heh. I loved all of these. So cool. And the T-shirt would be agood idea. Also he needs one saying 'I'm the sexiest beast alive'
Lord Makura chapter 5 . 12/27/2006
OMG no! vinny don't rot T_T
Lord Makura chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
OMGosh awesome chapter!
Mako Red Eyes chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
eehehehe. XD This is priceless. Yay Cid, you've got rocks in your head but we love you anyway! XD

...are you subjected to friends and family around you also accusing Vincent of looking like a total woman then? XD lol.

My Mother: "HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL!" XD

anyway. Very charming Love it. Have already torn through what you have posted, but wanted to review on this specifically...and another 'chapter' Keep up the lovely work yo!
Lord Makura chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
tthem must have talked a lot! :giggle:
Lord Makura chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
oh and i put that in my alert so update!
Lord Makura chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
this sound really good i can't wait for chaos to be out!