Reviews for She's the Boss
El Chacal chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Good story, though I have to protest on making Connie sound like an insolent, uptight subordinate. Second, of the three district attorneys, Nora Lewin was, for a time, McCoy's boss. So he's not unfamiliar to answering to a superior of the female persuasion. Third point, I recognized the phrase you coined from John C. McGinley's character Dr. Cox from Scrubs but I hope that you are not comparing Connie Rubirosa to Zach Braff's character JD. I can't stand that dumbass. Good story, though consider that Rubirosa is not so hard nosed or so much of a softie.
CelticWolfman chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
You're easily one of the most talented writers I've come across while perousing the site. I came into L&O tonight looking for a fic about the new ADA and your fic satisfied the itch, thank you. Few questions: Do you think Connie really has potential? I've noticed that you tend to use Abbie as the the author's voice a bit (I do it with my original characters a lot), how much of Abbie's opinions on characters or events mirror your own? Last, any chance we might see more Jack and Connie fics in the future? Not searching for anything heavy, just like this one, friendly yet insightful. Certainly not trying to tell you how to write, I know how personal the process is.

Your prose is elegant and I think it's marvelous how you can say in one chapter what it takes me seven to say. Bravo!