Reviews for The Genius of Losing
The Reading Maid chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
That was so nice! I love Neji and Lee, their friendship is so amazing! Good job on this, I liked it a lot!
Erizibang chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
that was so cute! o Neji and Lee as kids, I can imagine them... all little and... *faints*

you're an amazing writer... keep on with Neji and Lee fics plz!
jdtwins2009 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
That was great!

You kept Neji and Lee in character so well. I like this alot, Im glad I finally got around to start reading your stories.

John/JD
Alastair Seki chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Squee! Uh-oh, my fangirl-ness is showing... I love the Naruto characters. They're (almost) all emotionally constipated. If I could, I'd give daily hugs. It's the only proper medication.

Kudos from Seki.
Riah-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
As I've said in other reviews, I love the way that you write Lee and Neji, particularly at this point in their development. Most writers either gloss over Neji's jerkiness or they never get over it... it is rare that they depict him with the jerkiness that he shows in the series but with the potential for the character growth that he has later. Any your Lee is very in character and, therefore, wonderful. _ Thank you for writing this wonderful story!
MightyMongoose chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Wow. That was really good! I absolutely love Neji and Lee friendship fics and this one was amazing! Goodness, it was so cute when Neji defended Lee at the end...*dies* You are a very talented writer, keep it up!

Hugs,