Reviews for Christmas Writing Assignment
Constalina chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Funny and smart! Yay! But it would be more funny if the other Rikkai regulars wrote songs too!
ritsu01 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
HaHaHaHa That was so funny! My fave was 'Deck the Halls' Kirihara Akaya version!
tantei39kunoichi chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Awesome. XD I'm seriously laughing like hell right now. XDD
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
...Sanada is going to kill him too. XD
sparkofhope chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
You have no idea how many times I've read this fic XDD I LOVE IT. ITS PURE GENIUS. the song was AWESOME! and Kirihara was a good choice. Im sure he'd write something like that. I also redid some christmas songs last year. but man...urs is too *O*
Shinkou Taiyou chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
3 words -ehrm letters- l o l
Sandileina chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
xDD This was really funny :D I liked the 'Deck the Halls' one the best
pull harder chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
i love it Love It LOve IT LOVE IT! akaya is the CUTEST character in rikkai! wahahahahaha...

uwahh... *yawns* well, that's a great end to a day, isn't it? mmf... akaya's the best... you the MAN... grammar mistake/s noted and ignored... wah...

write MORE of akaya, k?

-roey-cleine-
Garowyn chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Very amusing, especially the last line. There doesn't seem to be any shonen-ai, for which I am glad. There's already a stifling amount.

Anyway, very funny story! Ah, that Kirihara.
EiKiTouYuIchiMaSyuke Angel chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
so funny! and so cute! i just love it! you should really write more about akaya! i was really singing the songs! so love it! hope more like this come!
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Aw... so cute and funny... XD... You should do a sequel... but Kirihara should apply the songs to the other Rikkaidai regulars... that would be amusing... I wonder who'd he make Santa and Mrs. Clause... lol... well, very amusing and Merry Christmas to you!
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
*squees* OMGILOVEDIT! XD Why can I picture this? :D It rocks. I was singing them while reading. Hehe. I enjoyed it a ton. Write more, mkay? P.S. Wow...I feel speshul now! *huggles* P.P.S. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. OMGIKNOWTHETITLENOW! :D