Reviews for Harry Potter and the Seventh Serpent
wondertitch chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Another fantastic chapter. I wonder what the faded yellow is, is that just the faded green or is it something more? Or am i just reading too much into this.

Anywhoo, must dash, off to go get the last Harry Potter, I'm dressed as moaning myrtle. Love it, more please!
wondertitch chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
And now you mention Bristol. I have just spent the week there. If this wasn't my favourite (an dmost related to) fanfiction, it is now.

I like the realism, the fact that that is what someone in Harry's position would say. You read these ones where they make Harry out to be almost stupidly good, to the point where his anger is controlled, it's idiotic.

In a word, LOVE! .. as always
acceptable chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
Hey, I just found this story and I think it's fantastic! Can't wait to see what will happen next, x
Ricky Leingod chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
This is a very interesting story so far. You could proabbly make each chapter a bit longer, but that's up to you. It's still good nonetheless. I hope to see more soon, and I'm very interested in the Gabrielle/Harry pairing. You don't see too many of those.
wondertitch chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
Well, if your grovelling...

Of course, I love this new chapter of what is one of my favouritest fanfics ever. Not because i star in it or anything...

I am liking the fact that you have just come out and said that Hermione is in love with Ron, because the 'tension' between the too could get dull if left 'inbetween the lines' for too long.

I also like the wedding. I think i shall have a similar one. You have also caught the air of a wedding for us singletons, awkward dancing with strangers galore!

Anyho Love it and even if you continue this for little old me alone, you must continue it.

LOVE
wondertitch chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
*Giggles excitedly and bounces up and down* Best Christmas present ever! Thank you thank you thank you!

P.S it was excellent...you have captured the essence of being roaring drunk for the first time, and the consequences too. If only there was hangover potion... maybe i'd drink more? Anyway, I loved it... obviously.
wondertitch chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
As always, I love it. as I love all of your magnificent writing. *watches as your head grows* C'est Manufique... Or however it is spelt, queen of french.
wondertitch chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
*nods approvingly* very well written, you've made the character real!

Plus, it's very good generally. Now... UPDATE!
wolfawaken chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
Excellent! What more can I say
Ashily chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
GLASGOW?

Really now... how interesting.
wondertitch chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Oh, I do like this. I have a gut feeling it's going to be good. I also hope to hear alot about Wood, especially from the films, because I did think he was Hine (Yes, i did mean to use a H, long story). And a great Charcater of course...

Anywho... Update soon
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Oh, wonderful... another story for me to get hooked on. You TOTALLY need to slash Oliver and Flint.

No joke.

And who is Gabrielle?
HP55 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
great story continue to write