Reviews for How to Relax
ASkyie chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
You, whoever you may be are my hero for the day!
Didget chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
hahaha lol this is funny :P i can't stop laughing :D love it!
PadBlack chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wow, that was a brilliant idea

I really like that, very good work. It was a lot of fun to read. Thanks for that.
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
"He liked to dress as a woman."

...and then my brain exploded. Seriously, I started laughing so hard. That was just so unexpected. Sometimes I like to fall into something absurd. Thanks for providing it! Funny stuff.

RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That was silly but gets one to think...
DASEIN chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
LOLWHUT. YOU ARE A GENIUS. I never noticed the similarities, but now I do. And I can't help but picture Snape dressed up as Tim Curry ala Rocky Horror. Ha.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 4/8/2008

Oh my god. That was hilarious!
Matriaya chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
That was completely brilliant! It definitely makes sense. Way to go you.
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
That was brilliant! Crazy idea, but it works. Good job!
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
HA! Brilliant.

Really, very well spotted. *giggles*

I'm not going to be able to take him seriously now.
mylittlehazmat chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
... wow. Good idea. Snape as a cross-dresser, don't be ridiculous. x)

PS - really, too funny. And Severus is supposed to be a thin man, how tall is Irma? P
Galenfea chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Laughed out loud at the 'Don't-be-ridiculous' charm...
Kimmeth chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
There's a scene in COS where Snape dresses as a woman! Don't you mean POA when they're doing the boggart thing?

Sorry I am a little pedantic. But I completely agree on the issue of Pince and Prince being a little TOO similar.

And there is nothing wrong with Rocky Horror. I have never seen Breakfast on Pluto.
P'tfami chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I had to take a minute away from the screen when I was halfway through the fic - I mean, good golly miss molly what an imagination you have! lol.

I had the vague suspicion that Pince and Snape seemed to share a family tree thanks to that same passage you quoted but had dismissed it as coincidence.

You followed all the arguments for Snape's double identity through and I commend you for it. Well done.
SisterG chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Excellent, this made me chuckle.

Everyone needs a hobby: we write fanfiction, some sky-dive, and some dress in nice cardigans... Whatever rocks your boat, I say!

Thanks for sharing.