Reviews for Save Me
Alice'sTwin chapter 10 . 6/18/2008
is Sawyer a model? *laughs* keep going! plz? U no u want 2!
Tamzi chapter 10 . 8/23/2007
Sawyer's so sweet. I like the way you show KAte being in Jack's way of thinking - blaming herself. Wicked story and I hope you post more soon.
euphoric-acid chapter 10 . 8/12/2007
love it keep going!
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 10 . 8/12/2007
aw Sawyer is so sweet
EmRosey chapter 10 . 8/12/2007
Aw I loved that! I just loved how Sawyer dropped everything to rescue her :) And I loved Claires protective ways over Kate :D
sivan8 chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
oh Jack is a Jackass, how dare he behave like that with Kate after all she did for him to fit in his world...

Iwas kind of glad actually that Claire wasn't home the first time when Kate needed someone, cause now she can let Sawyer protect her ...

Kate again placed the receiver between her shoulder and ear and dialled the out of state number on the paper. She wasn’t at all surprised when the person on the end of the line had a southern drawl. “Sawyer,” she murmured quietly, “I need help.”

There was a pause which worried Kate. Would Sawyer reject her now in her greatest time of need just like she had rejected him? Would he tell her that he couldn’t help her? Would he laugh at her? Kate found herself biting her lip in anticipation of what he would say.

“Where are you?” he finally asked after the period of silence.

Kate let out the breath she hadn’t realised she was holding, “I’m home, Jack just left.”

“What kind of help do you need?” he asked, not letting himself truly hope that she wanted out of her marriage.

“I want to get away from him, but I don’t know how, it’s all so complicated,” Kate practically sobbed out.

“Spend the night at Claire’s, take anythin’ that means anythin‘ to you. I’ll try to get a red eye flight in tonight,” he told her, “from there, I have no idea what to do but I’ll think of somethin’.”

Kate actually managed to smile, “thank you,” she murmured before putting down the phone. - I totally loved that part that was so fluffy and sweet ...

“That call happened to be none other then miss Kate Austin,” he told her with the same grin as before, “she’s finally ready to leave that asshole doctor.”

Alicia nodded slowly, “and you’re going to go rush in and save her?”

“You know it,” Sawyer replied with a wink. - that's what he's been dying to do since the last time he saw her ...

Who was that woman?” Kate asked as she pulled a chair out from the kitchen table and sat down.

“That would be Alicia,” Claire told her as the coffee finished brewing and she poured a couple cups. She brought them over to the table and sat down across from Kate. “She’s a friend of Sawyers.”

“A ‘friend’?” Kate repeated.

Claire nodded, “a friend and nothing more, don’t worry. She just called to tell us they’ll be here soon depending on traffic.” - that wa sweet Kate is so jealous she sure still have feelings for the "redneck"...

“I will, they’ll know what a slime Jack is by the time I’m done. None of them will ever speak to him again,” Claire told her with a small smile. - Claire is a really good friend, Kate must be very lucky to have her ...

Kate couldn’t help sizing the woman up as soon as she laid eyes on her.

Alicia sat down on the sofa right beside Kate on the opposite side from where Claire was. She gave her a huge smile which only made Kate give her an odd look. “We spoke on the phone,” Alicia told her and waited a moment. When Kate‘s expression didn‘t change she said, “don’t give me that look.” - hehe, a little bit possessive over Sawyer maybe?

Sawyer shrugged, “you’ll have to stay with me for a while. I ain’t having you livin’ alone and unprotected.”

“You’ll be the second person Jack looks for,” Kate stated, “you sure you want to put yourself in that situation?”

“I’d love for the doc to hunt me down, Freckles, I got a few things I’m hurtin’ to say to him,” Sawyer told her.

Kate smiled and leaned towards him, placing a light kiss on his lips, “why are you so good to me?”

“Because I can’t do nothin’ but,” he replied. - cani't wait to see what will happer between the 2 at Sawyer's home and will J ack come looking for her? what will Sawyer do to him?

that was kind of a long review I know but I loved this chap and I wanted to let you know it ! so looking forward for more
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
sawyers such a sweetheart. i luv him.
EmRosey chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
SO SORRY that my review is late! I just got back from 2 week vacation so now I have like, 175 emails... I nearly had a heart attack!

Anyways, this chapter was awesome! Alicia is a great charcter, someone for James to have a friend in, someone who can listen to him about Kate who he can trust which is awesome, but also someone he can protect, or try to protect, against whats happening with Chris (who sounds REALLY EVIL!) maybe he feels this makes up slightly for the fact he cant protect Kate? Cause they look a bit like each other from your descriptions! But yeah, great James can have someone to trust.

Kate really needs to get away from Jack, hes TRWOWING things at her? Im actually really glad Claire wasnt home, because now she has to ring Sawyer, cant wait to see what hes got to say! :D
supersolanea chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
Hi,

I know I'm late for my review... I'm sorry. That's amazing again. Please, please, please, don't leave us like that! UPDATE! How will she make it? Leaving Jack won't be easy... I bet she will have a hard time again...
piratearrow chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
UGh! why must you leave me in suspence...I want to know more...please continue I love this story, it truly is your masterpiece...please update soon

Loyal New Reader-Arrow
tita chapter 9 . 7/22/2007
I'm in love with your fic! Please update soon!
LostSista chapter 9 . 7/21/2007
Oh no...that was too short. Please update soon. I want Kate to leave that evil Jack so so bad...gr!
kt2785 chapter 9 . 7/21/2007
OMG! I hate Jack in this Fic..haha I know that's the point, but still! Please please update ASAP!
SawyersNumberOneFan chapter 9 . 7/21/2007
Yay! Kate's finally turning to Sawyer. At last-I hope they run away together. Brill Chapter

Update soon

Holly x
supersolanea chapter 8 . 7/12/2007
Shame on me! How could I miss your update? I'm so sorry... I just read that, and found it amazing! But I really wonder when Claire will understand that her friend is beaten! I mean... OK, he avoids the face, but anyway, I think you don't need to be a genius to understand!

Thank you... That's my favourite story here, for now!