Reviews for Crossing Over is Never Easy
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
I would like a story similar to this one but with the ichigo that already defeated the ruler/king of the quincy (...juhabach? I forgot his name...) and met the soul king... Pretty please with a cherry top?
Black Bankai chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Um if you don't mind maybe I could continue it for you
Reason is it is Awesome and if you are not going to continue it I really don't want to an awesome story to just end at a good point.
Fluffy The Terrible chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Sayyy... if the story is discontinued, can I adopt it? I need something new to rebuild my writing streak
otakubabes chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
please continue it, ive read 3 of these so far and this one has done it best.
Spartaca chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Hahahaha love the curfew comparison at the end! Overall, great story. Keep up the great work!
Spartaca chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
aww that totally sucks i wish there were more chapters!
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
not even if i can come up with an idea for you?

i'm sure i can help but only if you want...

Canada chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
TROLOLOL! XD i luv the endabout the curfews! i'm reading on my bed from a DSI and nearly fell off laughing X'D
Aisilinn chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
THANX I DONT WANT A ROMANCE NOVEL ALONG WITH THIS. NOT GONNA WORK!
The Sand Assassin chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
To bad that your not going to complete the story.

I realy liked it
Nocnista chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
The giant sword bit? There were, last I read, two real guys in Japan's history that actually used the massive sword in combat. Well enough that people knew of them too.
Kayla chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
I like it. To bad you decided to end it.
goku chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
this is a fun story. i was wondering if you were going to adopt it out. its sad that this story is incomplete.

Goku
MercuryPilgrim chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
Abandoned? Damn! I really like this! 'i have to be home by seven.' i love that. Anyway, i wish you would continue, but i don't think you will. *sob*