Reviews for Crossing Over is Never Easy
Black Bankai chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Um if you don't mind maybe I could continue it for you
Reason is it is Awesome and if you are not going to continue it I really don't want to an awesome story to just end at a good point.
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Sayyy... if the story is discontinued, can I adopt it? I need something new to rebuild my writing streak
otakubabes chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
please continue it, ive read 3 of these so far and this one has done it best.
Spartaca chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Hahahaha love the curfew comparison at the end! Overall, great story. Keep up the great work!
Spartaca chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
aww that totally sucks i wish there were more chapters!
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
not even if i can come up with an idea for you?

i'm sure i can help but only if you want...

Canada chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
TROLOLOL! XD i luv the endabout the curfews! i'm reading on my bed from a DSI and nearly fell off laughing X'D
Aisilinn chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
THANX I DONT WANT A ROMANCE NOVEL ALONG WITH THIS. NOT GONNA WORK!
The Sand Assassin chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
To bad that your not going to complete the story.

I realy liked it
Nocnista chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
The giant sword bit? There were, last I read, two real guys in Japan's history that actually used the massive sword in combat. Well enough that people knew of them too.
Kayla chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
I like it. To bad you decided to end it.
goku chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
this is a fun story. i was wondering if you were going to adopt it out. its sad that this story is incomplete.

Goku
MercuryPilgrim chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
Abandoned? Damn! I really like this! 'i have to be home by seven.' i love that. Anyway, i wish you would continue, but i don't think you will. *sob*
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
*lol* I can't believe even anybody's that stupid even if it IS his parents. Even though they were probably seeing mass destruction happening before them, the fact that the only ghost that was around that they could see was Danny, they put soul blame of the destruction on HIM, even though they could see him doing NOTHING while all the destruction was going on? He wasn't even using any of his trademark destructive powers, like ray blasts, sonic wails, etc. while the destruction was going on, and they were still going to lay the blame on him just because he was there?