Reviews for Secrets Revealed
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 12 . 6/5
is this a version of See No Evil Hear no evil speak no evil with the monkey and the crone? Because Chris is now blind and I think why it is going deaf. But that was pre- Chris Perry and all
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 9 . 6/5
you killed Chris?!
shawnakat1 chapter 12 . 5/24
aww! want more! where is it?
Pl Pl Pl update ! Great story !
kasey123 chapter 11 . 2/22
Hope there is more
Dominus Trinus chapter 12 . 1/24
I think this is the first time I've stumbled across a fic where Wyatt was disguised as a Resistance fighter and came back to the past unknown to Chris who he really was. I loved that you focused on the brothers relationship and it felt completely authentic. Not to mention your writing itself is amazing. Keeping my fingers crossed that one day you get motivated to update this wonderful fic :-)
shawnakat1 chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
more?
brightflare chapter 12 . 5/27/2015
Very good story so far, hope you continue it sometime!
CharlieLittle chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
Is there any chance this is going to be continued? It's really well done and I'm excited to see what happens next. Love the complex relationship between Chris and Wyatt and their parents. Please update!
DyingInnocence chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
I was going to read this story further. Hell, I was actually enjoying it. But unfortunately you're one of those retards who have to tie future updates with having a certain number of reviews. Grow up. Wrote for yourself or don't write at all.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
D being was great but d ending not gud
sarah chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
seriously 5 years since you last updated
come on
where is the drama you promised us?
please update
i didn't give up yet
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I hope you haven't given up on this story! I love it and am eagerly awaiting the next update!
katiek121 chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
I just now discovered this story! I love it! Each chapter seemed to get better and better! I guessed pretty much as soon as M.J. first was introduced was Wyatt! I hope you update with another chapter but if not I hope to read some of your other stories!
ObsessedwReading chapter 12 . 11/14/2013