Reviews for Secrets Revealed
brightflare chapter 12 . 5/27
Very good story so far, hope you continue it sometime!
CharlieLittle chapter 12 . 2/22
Is there any chance this is going to be continued? It's really well done and I'm excited to see what happens next. Love the complex relationship between Chris and Wyatt and their parents. Please update!
DyingInnocence chapter 4 . 2/2
I was going to read this story further. Hell, I was actually enjoying it. But unfortunately you're one of those retards who have to tie future updates with having a certain number of reviews. Grow up. Wrote for yourself or don't write at all.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
D being was great but d ending not gud
sarah chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
seriously 5 years since you last updated
come on
where is the drama you promised us?
please update
i didn't give up yet
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I hope you haven't given up on this story! I love it and am eagerly awaiting the next update!
katiek121 chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
I just now discovered this story! I love it! Each chapter seemed to get better and better! I guessed pretty much as soon as M.J. first was introduced was Wyatt! I hope you update with another chapter but if not I hope to read some of your other stories!
ObsessedwReading chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
Awesome
ObsessedwReading chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Great fanfic and chapter. I wonder what will happen next. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Great fanfiction. :)I hope that Chris and Wyatt will be okay and that they'll move into the manor. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
No! I wonder when Chris will find out that M. J is really Wyatt from the future... Hmm..,
ObsessedwReading chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
Great fanfiction. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
Oh no Wyatt ... Or Maurice/M.J. ;) just revealed that Chris is her other son. I wonder what their reactions will be. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Poor chris! :(
ObsessedwReading chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
So I was right it is Wyatt. :)