Reviews for Ash goes Horcrux Hunting
GenericSpider chapter 24 . 5/7/2007
I loved this story, I'm glad Ash ended up happy!
lilaclove chapter 24 . 5/7/2007
That was a nice ending :) great job!
GenericSpider chapter 23 . 5/5/2007
Why do I get the feeling that hell will contain more deadites, dracuala, deatheaters, and demons than they have faced thus far?
GenericSpider chapter 22 . 5/2/2007
That leaves two worlds so far that they didn't pick up straglers: POTC, and SSBM!
lilaclove chapter 22 . 5/2/2007
I think this may be the most extensive crossover I have ever read lol. Good job, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
lilaclove chapter 20 . 5/1/2007
Fabulous chapter! I loved it, keep up the good work :D
GenericSpider chapter 19 . 4/30/2007
Good old fashioned ass kicking meets randomness. I like this story, but theres bad news: I accidentally deleted the last chapter you sent. But back to this story, I liked the ending of this chapter, but does this take place during Pirates of the Caribean 2?
lilaclove chapter 19 . 4/30/2007
Another good chapter keep it up :D
lilaclove chapter 18 . 4/29/2007
Super Smash Brothers is a fun game...I really want to play it now...*sigh* anyways great chapter I can't wait to read the next one!
lilaclove chapter 17 . 4/29/2007
Hey! I've finally caught up on this. It's really great so far keep up the good work!
GenericSpider chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
So, Hermione's a vampire, but doesn't lust for blood? Does killing the vampire before dawn cure the person that they bit in VHD? I still haven't read any VHD novels, but I have seen "Fright Night" one and two.
GenericSpider chapter 10 . 4/11/2007
That sucks for Harry. Oh, well, Ash is now in ass-kicking mode.
GenericSpider chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
I don't know much about VHD, but I know enough about vampires to know this is not a good situation. I hope Ash and D both get to kick some butt.
GenericSpider chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
I like this story, but Harry and Ron are hardly even included in the don't even do anything.
sunbune chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
“I belong to the twilight. Neither the worlds of day or night want me or accept me. I have no home, just solitary journeys and endless battles. Does that answer your question?”

aww, D! So cold and lonely! If there ever was a character who fits well with your to-the-point, monotone-ish writing style, it's D. I also liked his "think whatever you like" when Ash offered him the alcohol. _