Reviews for Return
starophie chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
I'm shocked that someone acknowledges a city in Northern Virginia!

These stories are great, and I can't wait to keep reading them!
knbnnate chapter 8 . 9/23/2001
Love it, Kirayoshi. Awesome part. I'll say the same on the lists :-).
Ivy Gort chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
I love this story! I'm so glad you updated it! Thanks for all your hard work.
CommonSenseAndCookies chapter 1 . 7/31/2001
I love this story and I hope you continue it

soon. That chapter with Hank and Giles was

SO great!

Oops.

Um, about chapters four and five? What's up with that?
Alan Wilkinson chapter 3 . 7/13/2001
Willow and tara, down again...
Alan Wilkinson chapter 2 . 7/13/2001
What is it you have against "Spy Kids"? :)
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Not bad at all...
jen chapter 2 . 6/28/2001
i would like you to finsih this story, oh and i gotta tell ya, the first part was very confusing.
adia4 chapter 2 . 6/26/2001
Wow, I love your style! I especially liked Dawn's thoughts on 'Spy Kids', nice touch. The plot is fantastic, and I'll definitely be reading the rest of your fic, wonderful! Adia
Mad-Hamlet chapter 2 . 6/26/2001
Greetings,

I was a little wary at the introduction of the Endless, they're so complex and alien that I was afraid they'd clash with the core humanity that echoes so deeply in BtVS, which is part of it's appeal, (Both Hero and Everyman, that's what they are.) but I am finding, much to my delight, that it's working quite well. Giles interation with Hank Summers was also spot on and finding such a wonderful bit of scene setting is really yummy. However it's also what comes before and after a good scene as well that either detracts, or emphasises it and the 'Spy Kids' concept was quite the plus. It's the little things eh? I like the little things that really 'oomph' a story. Consider this an oomphworthy little thing.

The 'Frankenstien' aspect of the Initiaves new work also caused me to pause but so far it's been elegantly done. Riley's return is ..should have been..expected but was not by me. His introduction was handled well additionaly. I hate him already. There is the possibility of him not knowing the core of the new ressurection project but if he does, if he knows what they're going to do to Buffy and is again 'simply following orders' grind him. Grind him into a fine, red, mist.

Course what with the canon aspect you're taking, which includes Willow/Tara and Riley's past with Buffy and, I'm assuming at this point, inevitable Buffy/Willow end result this should make for some _very_ intresting reading.

So go on Kiri, intrest me.

I remain, as always,

Mad-Hamlet
knbnnate chapter 2 . 6/25/2001
Good fic, man, good fic. I can't wait to see more of it.
kristen2 chapter 2 . 6/25/2001
Cool! Keep writing and posting!