Reviews for Show Me Your Colours
bubbles523 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Can't wait to see what happenes next! Haha I love Tom, he's so sneaky!
horcruxhorror chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
wow I am in love with this story so far
Jane Doe chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
Funny that no one else seems to think so, but Tom is my favourite character in this. He's by far the most interesting.

JD
Chocolate-doom-Toast chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
awesome!
Albus PWB Dumbledore chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
oh i like! please update - i wanna find out what tom is up to. you've characterised him perfectly there i think - nice and dislikable! ]
VKlepto chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
"Maybe I should accept the fact that even a simple activity like taking a shower winds up with me thinking about Him."

-eyebrow waggle-

Anyways.. spledid as usual. Not much else to say- want to get to the next chapter!

-VK
VKlepto chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
Oh, haha. I thought that the "door closing" statement in the previous chapter was figurative- e.g. closing on the potential relationship between she and Dumbledore (though heaven forbid it be permanent! gasp!)... but reading your response to ImSoMMAD I now feel rather daft. Anywho...

"I am not bitter. I am just frustrated with the world."

My favorite line. So perfect. Very Albus. I loved it.
VKlepto chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
Chapter two is fabulous as well, though I expected no less. Again I adore your characterization of Tom- you portray him exactly as I pictured him in my mind. This line: "Honestly, I’ve never really felt anything but vague, fleeting attraction for anyone but you-know-who." Made me laugh out loud. XD Ahahaha. I'm lame... Anyways...

Minerva was different than I've come to anticipate, but you've just made her more human- most fics I've read (as well as my own, I think) have her as an adult in a teen's body. It's refreshing and wholly cool to read her as... well, an ACTUAL teenager, instead of just a pseudo one.

Bravo, once again.

-VK
VKlepto chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Okay. I'm so excited that I stumbled over this story. I truly adore your writing style, but more so do I adore your style in general. I've been reading your story (the title escapes me right now...) on the MMAD fan-board-thing, and though most fanfictions I read have to be well written by my humble standards, I've rarely ever found a fanfic that not only made me happy writing-wise AND plot-wise. I'm so intrigued by this, and loved your characterization of Tom Riddle. I'm going to be reviewing every chapter, FYI, because I am rather lame and have nothing better to do...

Kudos and Adoration,

VK
something-like-love chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
Woah, I read this on the ADMM boards and then lost it (boo!) and was delighted to find it here! I enjoyed it entirely too much, mostly because I am in the small percent of people who actually like Tom Riddle and don't believe that he's completely evil. (Like I said, small category there!)

You haven't updated since March though. Which saddens me greatly [

Hoping for another chapter soon,

~something-like-love
Crazy-Physco chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
great chapter i like the story so far, keep up the great work.
aptteach123 chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
Excellent two chapters (sorry i'm a bit behind). They were really good, and I can't wait until another chapter is up, so I can see what happens. Keep up the awesome work, and please update again soon!
breeb381 chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
Great updated! Hmm... let's see. I'm not sure what Tom is up to yet, but if you haven't informed us by next chapter, then I'll hopefully be able to take a test. Again, amazing update, and I can't wait until the next update.

Much Love,

M. Rose
AssortedScribbler chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
I can't really make a guess as to what Tom's going to do yet, but I have an idea. If it's what I think it is, I am going to print this off just so I can rip it up, I hate Tom Riddle!

Excellent chapter, I really enjoyed the sneak peek into Tom's magically insane world. Well done, loved the characterisation, and keep it coming!

xxStellaxx
AssortedScribbler chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
I loved this chapter, I really understood Minerva in this chapter, perhaps more thna in the others but I didn't quite understand why she took against Albus so... He was only trying to help. I mean, I know why it's difficult for her to accept, but she knows what he's capable of, so why did she deny it?

Brilliant chapter, you know and so do I! Keep it coming, you know I'll be reviewing!

xxStellaxx