Reviews for Show Me Your Colours
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
Tom is brewing either vertiserum or a love potion. Possibly both.

He will slip said potion to Albus, and laugh maniacally.

Or something. Maybe.

I really have no idea.

Keep writing, then I'll figure it out! :)

-Fran
tmcl75 chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
Could it be a love potion? ;]

You did it again, lol, you kept Tom really in character. I totally imagined him thinking things like this when he was younger. It's so typically Slytherin, but not quite evil, like he is as Voldemort. :]

I really liked the "UGH. I sound like Dumbledore", and "YES! Just the reaction I wanted! Thank you!" parts, they made me laugh, hehe. :]

Can't wait for another update! ;]
tmcl75 chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
This was truly great! I love how you made Minerva sound, she is definitely Minerva, just a younger and more confused version! The way you've done it is really like somebodies thoughts, I think it's great!

Aw, Dumbledore is right about Tom, but we know he's jealous as well. ;]

He won't really get married... At least I hope not! :o

Hope you update soon, I really love the direction this fic is going! :D
tmcl75 chapter 3 . 2/13/2007
I will -die- if you do not update this soon. really. well not really, but please?

good fic so far. :]
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
Oh! I'm so glad this is on I can add it to Alert now! Yay. :)
AssortedScribbler chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
Wow, great chapter, though I would dearly like ot knwo more about Adele (*growls* I don't like her already because... well, just because.) And I'd love a hint as to what Tom has got planned. Oh dear, I can feel a knot of tension in my stomach, that means you HAVE to update as soon as you can and start with middle chapters where things DO happen. Not that these chapters haven't been great too. Can't wait!

PiER chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
I hope fair Adele does not cause trouble for our young Minnie. After all Albus and Minerva are destined to be together! Though this Ministry regulation could proove to be some what of a nuisance!

Looking forward to reading more!

PiER
MariaMG chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
So far I'm really liking it, you write in a way that I'm dying to know what happens next! If it were an old TVShow I bet an off camera deep voice would say "What will the crooked mind of young Voldemort have in mind for Albus and Minerva? We'll find out tomorrow... same channel, same hour". I'm sorry but I HAD to say it. I'll stop writing now... Keep it up, post soon :D
AssortedScribbler chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
Now I feel very sorry for Minerva, ugh, just thinking of Riddle getting that close to anyone gives me the shivers. It's disgusting, I can't believe Minerva could be attracted to him! But it's interesting the way you write it. But the door closing... that would be Albus, right?

OSUSprinks chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
Did I mention I can't stand Riddle?

I know your comment was to ImSoMMAD, but I'm feeling sorry for them both!

Anyway...lol Great chapter. I loved her trying to not think about him and her indecision when she saw his door. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for sharing!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Oh dear. Oh boy. You've sent shivers crawling up and down my spine! Tom doesn't half sound evil in this, I'll admit I don't read much of him except when he's included in ADMM fics, so I have no idea what to expect, but oh dear... what is he going to do? Poor Albus. I pity him, facing Tom Riddle with evil on his mind.

xxStellaxx

PS When's the next chapter going to be up?
FourthKnock chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Oww, this sounds very interesting. I hope Riddle will play matchmaker for Albus and Min without getting any evidence, but that's too much to ask for I think? *grin*
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Oh this looks interesting and I already can't stand Riddle. Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to the continuation!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2