Reviews for Three Days
omfg
Lady Wicked chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Nu! This story was good before the Author's note -tear-
Kagetori chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
WHAT? ok, fine. good beginning tho.
i am SO not telling my name chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
hi carolyn. it's ok about the story. and what do you mean by " back into school?" email me and give me the answer! ok bye

- Meg
DPlover2039 chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
I think I know what Danny has to do to save her, he has to tell her about his sleeping with that woman, correct? I hope I didn't ruin anything by saying that, Wonderful Story by the way, absolutely amazing!
The Sleep Warrior chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
Wooho! :D Tres bien! I'll admit that I thought it was a tad rushed and you could have put a bit more description in, but no biggie there. It went quite well. :D hehe, I love it! I don't think I've seen an idea like this one before, and I must admit that you've captured me once again. Keep up the great work!

~Elyse
The Sleep Warrior chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Woot! This is great so far; I can't wait to see where you take this one; awesome job! :D It's a tad undescriptive at the end, but no worries, it was still great. :)

~Elyse
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
I think I get what he's going to have to do. Danny's gonna have to take her place and die instead in order to prove that he really loves her, right?

Great work! can't wait for the next chapter!
Japanese-Fanatic chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Reviews, you've gotta love 'em! Great chapter! Can't wait till you update!

Japanese~Fanatic
i am SO not telling my name chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
hey has anyone seen that movie latley? great story!
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Oh, this is too cruel. I cant believe Danny would do that to Sam and they're even married. How did they become so disconnected from another. Poor Sam, had to die because of him. What is wrong with that guy. I so feel for Sam, her pain, hurt, the feeling of being just lost especially in the person you believed the most wouldn't hurt you but love you for life. What the heck is up with Danny that he would even consider cheating on Sam? Sam is definitely too good for Danny to have. In a way, death definitely becomes Sam to shed away the pain and hurt she's feeling. Danny doesn't deserve her at all. And to think, Danny truly loves his wife. What a fool. I love your story, but its also so heartbreaking.
Lunar Calling chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
This is good! Is this based off of that Christmas movie "Three Days"? If so, I was thinking about doing the exact same thing! So far so good! The movie was awesome though!
i am SO not telling my name chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
i remember this movie... *sniff* it made me cry!