Reviews for The Unspeakable
lilyflower101 chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
more please. :)
The-little-67-impala chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I really liked this if you have tehe time this would be amazing if you keep writing, in fact i love all of your harry potter fics so as long as you update eventually ill be happy anyway you are amazing at fanfiction keep writing!(Olive XD)
IchigoRenji chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
MORE PLZ! love this story
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
I like where this is going. Poor Harry at least he's safe now with Albus.
inactiveaccount1234567 chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Wonderful story, you've captured my attention. I can't wait to see what happens. The bathroom scene however has given me some rather scaring images as all I can picture is two old wrinkly people. *shudders* Are Albus and Minerva younger in your story? Is Harry going to stay young for a while or will he age throughout each chapter? I can't wait to see what happens next.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
Interesting begining...Update again soon please.
Silver Dog Demon chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
Hm, my guess is that the boxes contained explosives. . . It seems that it's not that Harry won't talk so much as can't talk, because he was going to ask a question but found that he couldn't. I also found it a little ironic that Dumbledore, in his thoughts, says "if Harry didn’t want to talk right away, Albus would look after him till then, no matter how many Memory Charms he had to use on the Social Services." because that's what this entire story is about and he doesn't know how correct he is!

So far you've done a really great job with this story! You don't give it all away and keep me intrigued! I love the angst so much . . . I do feel bad for Harry though, I can't imagine how much pain he's in . . . Thank you so much for this wonderful story, please continue soon, I can't wait for more!
aptteach123 chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
WOW! This looks to be a great story. Keep up the great work, and please try to update again soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
rosiegirl chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Looking forward to getting into the story.
AssortedScribbler chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Oh this chapter was beautifully done! The bit in the shower will have me laughing for weeks! I did like the last scene as well, how Harry instictively trusted Albus without knowing him. I'm looking forward to getting into the thick of the story and I'm glad there will be MMAD.

I don't think that when DH comes out, any site will stop allowing non-cannon, it would be wrong, and if DH ends how I think it will, it will severely limit the number of stories able to be posted, so the sites would have fewer members so what would be the point?

RedMoonSky chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Aw! I love a good Harry Albus moment. Very cute. Very good so far, keep it up!
Gynji chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Interesting start to the story. Looking forward to more updates, nice image of Minerva and Albus in the bath!
breeb381 chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Lovely update! I absoloutely loved it! You had me worried there for a second at the beginning at the chapter. Poppy's bath? lol I'm just glad that Minerva was in there with Albus. ;) Poor Harry. I hope he'll be okay! I can't wait to find out how Harry will react to having Albus look after him. I can't wait for the update!

Much Love,

Ashlynn Minerva Rose
Bratling chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Shades of The Pretender? *g* Good part, and I look forward to more.
Ragin' Fire chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
What will happen when Vernon finds him? I'm sensing pain...good job, and update soon. The boxes are obviously illegal...maybe drugs or weapons?