Reviews for Living in Sanctuary
GrammarDemon chapter 10 . 4/30
Ack! How can this be the end? Nooooo...

Great story. :) More, please!
Catasauqua chapter 10 . 4/29
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review - April 2016

The premise of this story was interesting and contained potential, however it was let down by characters who were never fully realized and an ending that left more questions than answers. It felt more like a prequel than an actual story.

A little background on your characters, maybe a few chapters on how each pair had been leading their lives to introduce them before Sam's vision, could have made them more relevant and easier to identify with.

Cat
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 4/16
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review - April 2016

What an interesting twist, to have Sam grow up with John, while Dean grew up with Mary. It wasn't quite believable to me, the way that Dean adjusted so quickly from not believing to believing in the things John and Sam spoke of. Maybe seeing into Sam's life helped, but still, it just seemed to switch suddenly. Mary didn't seem to be of much use either. I never felt like she had grown up in hunting. Sam also grew in power quite quickly, and I really wanted to see more of a connection between Sam and Dean. The ending to your story seemed a bit rushed. I liked the idea of the story, i just felt like you could have put a little more effort into the characters' connections.
kasey123 chapter 8 . 2/25/2015
Need more
sofipatch chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
:O
timetowaste247 chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
Any chance for a sequel?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
oooohhhhh! this is great!
nickiandlogan chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
Hmmmmm interesting! And once again Sam is painted evil lol poor Sammy always evil
apester chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
I enjoyed was different in a really good way though I am a tad weary of this sam being dark side but im sure dean would be there to pull him back. Great job and I'm glad you got around to finishing it.
pesky.lil.critter chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
Just spent some time going through your SPN fics, and I think they're among the most creepy I've ever read. I love them all.
Samantha V chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Had to go back and re-read to refresh my memory on the story, and like how you've ended it. Dean, and Mary, have left everything behind; Dean for a father he barely knows and tolerates, plus he's got abilities he's probably just scratched the surface of - love it!

Hope you write a sequel!
Tendencia chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
Dude I just found this Amazing Story and read it in one go and seriously your abrilliant and awesome writer because only one word I could probably say about this: EPIC O_O!

Please do more please T_T!
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
Ooooh, exciting. Do I smell a sequel? Catch ya on the flip side.
sarah chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
OMG! i just read this fic and the word amazing doesn't even cover its awesomeness, really beyond terrific work.

hope u write a sequel or something, please consider it , i am sure you will rock at it.
happycabbage75 chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
Thanks for finishing this up! I'll have to go back and re-read the whole thing to get the proper effect :)