Reviews for The Better Angel
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Awwwww... That cop should NOT be allowed to a policeman. Talk about corruption...
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I liked how you show what life would have been for everyone if House hadn't entered their lives in the first place. It's almost like an alternative reality of some sorts. And I guess in some points it paints a grim picture.

I mean, Foreman's working for a different doctor yet you get the feeling that things aren't going well for him at home or at work, Cameron is aboard helping children and Chase is still in Australia working with kids but he has an underlying alcoholic problem. Then, Cuddy is shown quitting as Vogler has triumphed in getting the entire hospital under his grip and Stacy resigning as a politician.

But the biggest shock for me was learning that Wilson is dead, having lost everything after it was discovered that he'd slept with Grace, one of his patients. However, I'm glad that House chose to return and I'm also thrilled that you decided to let Wilson live.

Congrats on such a wonderful story!
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Good story!
Spot and Punk chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Good writing - I don't know if you still write now or check for reviews but I just thought I'd check in and say thanks!
micetea chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
It's a wonderful life House") So get over yourself. Great story!

Suann
rain angst chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This is a beautiful story. I didn't really know what to expect with House and a wonderful life theme being combined, but you did a great job. It was very realistic ad I truly enjoyed reading this.
sparrowed chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Oh my phucking God. This story is amazing. I can't...I can't even...fuck...this story took my breath away. It was absolutely heartbreaking, and realistic, and UGH. No words, no words.
Holo Flora chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
most fucking beautiful hurt/comfort/christmas/house/wilson i've ever read!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
aw, i really liked this fic -
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Oh wow. That was amazing. I loved how you showed each person, such as how Cameron actually left and how Volger took over, and how Chase never left Australia and became an alcoholic without his PPTH job. Showing Wilson's death last was especially perfect, because it just echoed how he had only ever had two things that worked for him, and in a world where he only had one to begin with...

And House about to kill himself was wonderfully written. It wasn't ridiculously overdramatic or poorly written, as some authors just can't do a scene like that. This scene was PERFECT, and echoed the idea that HOUSE has only ever had two things that worked for him too.

Wonderful job, definitely a favorite. You are an AMAZING writer :)
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
What a lovely, feeling story. So much HouseWilson friendship, it was irresistible! I liked the guardian angel too, and pretty much everything else. What can I say, except good job?

I really liked the quote at the bottom. It finished the story off perfectly.
Solnushka chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
stupid rednecks -.-'. er..well.i mena im not being liek stereotypy or...aww who gives a crap...danm cop jerks and like...the othe rcop jerk..gr.
J Lesley chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
That was a really sad story. I wanted to punch that bastard cop and the other guys that almost beat Wilson to death in the face. Loved the ending and the alternate lives. Wonderful job on this.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Oh MY, that was WONDERFUL, I LOVED IT...it was just FANTASTIC but so SAD, Poor Wilson, they did a HELL of a number on him, and when that Cop said that i was like SHIT...and NO FREAKING WAY1!

THANKS:D