Reviews for First Holiday
babealice123 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Really funny, especially enjoyed the lingere shop and how he reacts to her being pregnant x wish you could continue the story line with another chapter, i'd buy this if it was published! Great job!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
very cute! :)
francieandbuster chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
That's terrible about your computer crash! Were you able to recover any of your old documents? I e mailed you on Guy Fawkes Day; I hope you had a great 5th. It was indescribably wonderful to read a new story by you! I and some others on one of the V lj communities were eagerly waiting for your update.

-This was the perfect Christmas story! I didn't get a chance to comment on it before now, but it was so lovely to read during the holidays. One of my favorite stories of yours.

-Very mischievious of you to send V and Michael into the ligerie shop! Michael is so funny and lovable.

-I love that Evey is Jewish. (Did you create that from Natalie Portman's background?)

-Stealing the Christmas decor from Scotland Yard was quite funny.

-V's letter to his child: So sweet. His gray shirt and jeans and sunglasses are very much like a Hugo Weaving photo shoot I once saw ;)

-V playing darts and beating everyone at it is so...V.
Theater Raven chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Aw! This was very, very sweet and very well written! What a wonderful, festive story-very nice job. :)
NordyGirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Aw that was sweet!
ebilgerbil chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Aww, reading this was very satisfying; I enjoyed it A LOT! :D And the lingerie shoppe bit was just too funny! :) Keep up the good work!
VillainousVexation chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Yay! A new story!

You seriously need to write more often. Your 'V' storyline is really interesting. And more smut! I love your smut. Write more!
EarthGurdian chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I'm Getting a new E-Mail address so sorry this couldn't be signed. The song S'vivon was one of the songs that my school choir sang at our winter concert. This is I think your best V for Vendetta fic. yet. Just so you know as soon as I can I'm adding you to my Favorite Authors list. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year!

~EarthGurdian
LSR-7 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Cute, very evil to send a man into women's ligerie store lol!

Happy Chrismukkah!
Snickle-Gigger chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
How lovely. :) I'm going to assume that this story takes place after another you wrote, if not more, because of some of the details that escaped me; when I get more time, I'll have to go back to read them.

I love the tone that was set for this story, especially. Parts of it remind me of a story I'm writing now-oh my, especially the part with him and a bookstore! Well in mine, it's more of an antique shop...but the same difference, really. Well, what else could he do with his free time I suppose...when Evey isn't keeping him well-occupied, I mean. ;) Great minds think alike, eh?

A truly lovely story. You write V exceptionally well. . Good job.
pinkarella7 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
This is so awesome! I'm glad to see you posting again! Fantastic as always! V shopping for lingerie...heehee...how cute he was!