Reviews for Summer Wine
redrobin1999 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
cool, very cool story, plz also write abt Tim Drake and Cassie Sandsmark.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
the end was very funny
Voli chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Awesomeness! lol!
Icha chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Hey, Summer Wine! Am here!

Nice one-shot you got here, as always. Dick and Donna caught Bruce and Diana making out! LOL! That's something I really wanna see in the real comic and animated version.

I remembered a very cute fic by Artemis about Batman and Wonder Woman making out in the Watchtower kitchen, and poor Kyle Rayner caught them. Bats almost grilled Green Lantern alive! Yours is so funny as well!

Minx. Donna the Minx. Really, she is!

LOL! Poor Bruce and Dick! Yasas? That's interesting. Really, no one beats the mixture of Diana and Donna. The sisters just rock!
Sara chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I loved ur story but maybe could u continue writing it lyk what happens when the League finds out cos Donna is a hotbed for gossip. things like that cos i'd like to find out.
thealphamale chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I loved this story! There are not enough storyies that aren't dramatic that have Bruce/Diana and Dick/Donna as the pairings. Thank you!
WonWoman Diana chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
as allways ...I really love evry of your stories. You discribe the characters really good and as I love the parings you write I enjoy every minute of your writing.

Thanks...and merry Xmas

Diana
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I don't think any language has the words to express how much I love this. I think I shall print it and carry it with me always. I love Wally, I love my Fab Five, I love Batsy, I love Diana, and I especially love Dick and Donna. You've really got them down perfectly. Absolutely fabulous!
DreamFreak336 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
it's really good. i hope u write more.
goober787yahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
YAY! Oh, I loved it! LMAO. Dick keeping his eyes closed.. oh man and Wally doing Bats and Supes! oh Girl! I must have more Dick and Donna!

This time turn up the heat!

Yahoo this was great!
Lauren chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I find that the title .. fits you! (as you say)

Well, it's a great story, with some humor!

And it's funny!

what could be better to slacken?
T chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
That was a funny oneshot. I enjoyed the moments between Bruce and Diana and liked how you managed to put Alfred in. After all, he is my favourite butler!