Reviews for A Cure For the Common Cold
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
this so should be an episode!
stargatemagic chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That was awesome! I wish there'd been a little more sick Sam, but that was a fun read, despite the slight crack-iness.
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Heh. Deranged sounds right. *coughcough* ugh! I need a Pazuzu right about now. Mind sending one my way? Please?
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Very original and funny! Loved that Dean was working with the demon, and the banter between it and Dean when he went to take the offerings.

This made me giggle: "it was interesting how the more unconscious Sam was, the bigger he got; some mystical rule of physics no doubt".

This too: "...had definitely prepared Sam to deal with things that would send most people running for the closet (which, come to think of it, was not a great idea; Sam had learned that lots of things loved closets)".

Great job!
Target23 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Crap I kept thinking of big bird from sesame street during this fic. Like a big bird with fangs.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Neat story
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
That was...epic.

For lack of a better word. Because there's totally not one.

Oh, and, "..it was interesting how the more unconscious Sam was, the bigger he got; some mystical rule of physics no doubt—" was equally epic :D

Seriously. Indulge your crack ideas. We love it!
elderwitty chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Just what I need before I head off to sleep. Crackfic and a great big belly laugh. Thanks.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
LOL, great fic. Thanks for the read
GreySide58 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Very interesting and weird, but I liked it. Good job with this. God Bless!
NovemberSGA chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Hahaha (ROFL) That was so funny! Well, written. Good job keeping them in character. Awesome humor and snark too. Nice descriptions and detail.

(still laughing)

I really enjoyed it.

Thanks.
PhoebeElizabeth chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
i love you your amazing..you just made me forget about the horrible ache in my spine for like...however long it took me to read this...
kaiyn chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
This was so entertaining!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Well, you made me laugh. *grin*

Excellent bit of crackfic, my friend!

Thanks for sharing,

emily
irismay42 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Ooh that was so good! I'm laughing through a pile of tissues almost as big as Sam's... Can Dean come to my house and invoke a Pazuzu to cure me too? Oh hang on... Dean at my house... Hmm, think that might be cure enough.