Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Trinity
Axcel chapter 3 . 5/16/2015
As a horseman, I'll tell you now that if the horse says no and truly means it, you aren't going anywhere. If the horse fights back, run away.
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
Assume they stole your horse and go kill them like a normal gamer would.
Bob chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
Unlike your other story...this was AWESOME! You write just like me...all the sad endings all the time! Although for mine Ganadorf would be the main character, but whatever.
coheed cutie chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
ummmm chapter 4 really disapointed me but the first 3 chapters were ok
ShadowQueenMidna chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
WTF?
cRISScROSSsAUCE chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
It became a little random at the end, but it's a good start to a bigger fic. Try harder at describtions(excuse my spelling...) and you'll get better!

Oh, and I abused Fic Buster's plesent review. :(
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
You do have potential. Just ignore the Fic-Buster. He should take his own advice. This is better than your Nemo one and I agree again with Christopher Mason. I don't know much about Zelda but you can devolp the plot line a little more. And don't worry, I reported this review abuse. You should too so something can be done. There is strength in numbers.
Christopher Mason chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Fic Buster, do the whole world a favour and die! Are you incapable of saying one sentence that does NOT involve swearing? If you think you can do better, go on. Write a fanfic.
TheFireSage chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
this is so funny! serious loling the whole time!
Lilith283 chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
That ended rather abruptly.
Redd Hedd chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
pretty good story, you have an interesting writing style. waiting for more
Lilith283 chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
That seemed kind of random, you should give the characters more dpth. Like what their reactions are to certain incidents. It's hard to explain. Oh well, do what you want, you don't have to follow my advice. I hate it when people tell me how to write my stories, so it was just a suggestion. The story itself is good enough to read this story at least.
Gillomee chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
"o, it's a date" lol, great chapter
oldcross chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
when i played the game i felt that link and zelda where not a pair like they where in oot and every other loz game.
Gillomee chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Great story, interesting start, plz update soon ;)