Reviews for My Cup Runneth Over
singwiththewind chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Aww! This one is so sweet. I found the last one a bit sad but still very sweet and it ended on a happy note, which I liked.
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Well, I kept my word. LOL.

Anway, I'm not particularly fond of song fics, and I have no idea the tune to the song you used, but it seemed very fitting.

I liked the idea of Aang using his Avatar powers to communicate with the twins, and the scene with washing the dishes was cute fluff.

The idea of travelling in their old age sounds very much like something the two of them would do.

Maybe I'm just used to reading long, drawn out angst or something like that, or I've just never read a single Kataang until yours, so I'm not used to what the relationship would be like, but anyway, it seemed kind of...I don't know, short, I guess.

There were only three scenes from their marriage, beginning, middle and end. Maybe that's how you wanted it to be, just three scenes, but it would have been nice if there was a scene that portrayed the deep bond between them. In the second scene, you showed how he loves her so much, he could just stare at her forever, but somehow that just made me think of his crush on her in the beginning of the series.

Overall it was cute, and fluffy, but the last two scenes irked me a little, cause in the end, he just wanted to take her up to bed. Um...don't take this as criticism or anything, just some...well, constructive advice, but...while going under the sheets is a form of love, it made him seem a bit lustful. I know it's spaced out over a course of decades, and every man has hormones that kick in once in a while, but yah.

Okay, I'm not really expressing myself, am I? Just ignore what I said, if you get it, great, if not, gah, I'm not trying to be biased or anything, I would have said the same thing if it was Zutara or Taang, honest!

The 'Cave of Two Lovers' trip was a nice touch to end the story.

As far as grammar and spelling goes, none that I can find, and the title & song seemed quite fitting.

Nice job on this one. XD

Téa
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
1, 2, 3! AW

Very nice slices of married life. :) for you.
Invaderk chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
This story is simply beautiful. There's no other word for it.

I love it!
123Mathias321 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
i love your stories i cant wait for your next episodes in desteny calls and in this story keep it up !
libowie chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
that was really cute!
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
That is awesome. I loved the story. Great work.
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
The Last Command is literally my favorite book. I was actually going to make the comparison when you beat me to it! _x

Love the song, love the fic. Beautiful!
MyOtherName chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
So not only do you like Avatar, but Star Wars, too? Wow.

Me and my friends are working on a Star Wars Fan Film, basiclly just us fighting with lightsabers. The editing work is terrible. It's taking us months to get the pre-production work done, along with teaching my friends how to make the saber blades on Adobe AfterEffects and learning green-screen editing. We don't even have a camera man, I had to rig a remote recording system with a servo motor and a box of lego's. Being on a budget sucks. :(

So, about the story, my favorite part was actually the wedding. My favorite part of it all had to be:

"After all, they’d had an early start, and they loved each other very much."

Much funnier than you might have intended it to be, at least in my opinion.
Meet Me Halfway chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Cute!
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
As usual... cuteness. :)
Staccato Rhythm chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
That was deep your very good.I really hope I'll be able to write like first 2 stories were horrible,but I had good response to my you need to write more your incredible.

PEACE OUT!
Emily Stole the World chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I agree that you can communicate with love ones. Mostly because you love them so much you know what they're thinking, doing, feeling...Sorry I'm rambiling...

I loved the fic. It was truly amazing, as always.
frozenheat chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
That was beautiful!

You picked the perfect song to write this fic about. Some great ideas in it, and I loved reading it!

Another fantastic job!
Dakyu chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Absolutely fantastic, Keep up the incredible work!

(Sorry i have no critiques, however this was just perfect...

Though a slightly better buffer between the moments in their lives would have worked too _)

Dak