Reviews for Past, Present and Future A Chloliver Christmas
TherSia chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This is the sweetest fiction i ever read! Awesome job!
Uchiha Himeko chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I love this fic
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I'm looking forward to reading more from you. Hope you update soon.
campbti chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
What a lovely little Christmas pick me up. EXCELLENT. I adore your work.
Sheen Shan chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
YAY FOR CHLOLLIE! it was so sweet i loved it! i seriously hope that there's more Chlollie from you...you know how to write them really well!I CAN'T WAIT!take care

Sheen
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Aw. I love me some fluff. And this is the nicest, fluffiest of all fluff! Thanks!
Faith Lee chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
...Damn. Now I want an Oliver of my own!

...

Not like I didn't want one before. -_-

Nice job. Very cute!
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
You've made me a fan of Chloliver!

I love your writing, the way you convey so much emotion and feeling into it. You're incredibly talented.

This was a really sweet additional piece to your story 'Metropolis Holiday'. It should be compulsory reading.

I really liked how you started it with Oliver's proposal and then went ahead ten years and showed them with a family. I just loved how you depicted their little family and the dynamics and chemistry between Chloe and Oliver.

Great addition, superbly written. Loved it.

Stace
LovelyLadyJem chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This was an amazingly sweet and romantic story! I loved it!
Tato guy chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
*collective sigh* Aww... that is the sweetest, cutest thing I have read al day. Definitely a heart-warmer :D
Rosel chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
oh what a christmas. This is so sweet as usual. I love how your continuing of Chloliver it's so beautiful.
Kandykanemel chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Yippy more Chloliver
Kassandra J chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Ok, now what can be said about this one? This was absolutly FANTASTIC! There is so much to say about this fantastic story. First of all, I am very glad to see a future glimpse into the Chloe/Oliver storyline; I am happy to see another story out of this pairing, and that this storyline is continued.

I was saddened to see that Chloe and Oliver had been seperated and living apart at the beginning of the story. However, after reading the current updates of Metropolis Holiday I could see that Oliver would be heading back to Star City at some point; and Chloe is not the type to just pack up everything (her schoolwork and internship) and move along with him. I liked the parts where Oliver sent her on the little scavanger hunt of his, and how he knew exactly what she was thinking the entire time. Once Clark showed up and volunteered to go into the jewlery store with her, I had a feeling that something was up. I am so happy with what happened, I had a feeling that he was going to be there waiting for her, and sure enough he was. Thank you for that fairy tale ending. I know that from this story I am not going to get it at the end of Metropolis Holiday, but now I know that there is at least the prospect of it happening extremly soon...and in fact the way you did it seems only fitting.

As for the other part of the ending, well I guess that gives us something more to look forward to as well because now that you have given a glimpse of the happy Queen family I want to see more of it.

Thank you for this wonderful story, and please, keep the Chloe/Oliver storylines coming. I love them!