Reviews for Alone in an Alley, a Slayer is Born
graypheonix chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Hmmm, been reading Masks, and found a few of your other stories here on the site (and all of em are pretty good, at least minimal spelling/grammar errors that I remember [none that I do recall]) and so I took a look at an old fandom of mine, Inuyasha and Buffy. And gotta say, not a bad way to start a tale off. Still, I'll read through the rest, and I'm looking forward to the next update on any and all of your work. Update again soon, ja ne.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Awesome fic!
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
i love it
lil-lostii chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
kool! nxt chap plz?

oh and ive watched buffy before , so was the vampire guy angel?
Ayjah chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Interesting concept :)
Raine44354 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
that waz good. wow 2o years dats a long time.

Harry2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Having seen quite a few episodes of Inyuasha, I had no trouble following this story. Shame its a one shot. I would LOVE to see what would happen when Kagome met up with Willow, Xander, Buffy and Giles!
benign intent chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
er...I thought Kagome chose to stay in her own time, or it at least wasn't my impression that Inuyasha sent her away with such finality. Wasn't there something Kagome thought, in "Slayer of Nightmares" about barbs aimed at her, because she left?

I might just be too tired to think this through, entirely. So maybe I shouldn't be reviewing yet. Gah, I read it, had a question, so I'll ask it. It just seemed odd to me that Kagome thinks Inuyasha would hold her "leaving" him against her if it was involuntary on her part.