Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
BleachedShadow chapter 30 . 10/1/2009
This story is so awesome, I'm scared to death but it's still so awesome. :D
Anubyte chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh and don't forget the Shotguns, especially the SPAS Semi auto types the police and SWAT use. They are always lots of fun. If your characters are going to have high survivability anyawy, you might as well make it realistic. They survive well because they are packing some serious heat, know what I mean?

Can't wait for the next one, keep it up. :)
Anubyte chapter 30 . 12/2/2008
Hey, love the story. On the other hand the back stories can be a little boring.

I was hoping you could put in an encounter with a zombified loved one or two in. I think that would provide some closure or a snaping point for someone that could lead to disaster perhaps?

Also, if there were military forces still active, I am sure they would be on the CB's as well, especially if they were activately looking for survivors.

Additionally, you could start adding a decription of the guns here and there if you wanted. I had trouble following the hardware these people were carrying. Are they assualt Rifles? Hunting Rifles? That could change the realism on how effective they are during the engagements. And if they raided that police armory or perhaps that SWAT truck I think you are looking at Sub Machine Guns and perhaps a sniper rifle or two, including flash bang grenade which would be very useful in blinding zombies momentarily.

Also, if your up to it, if you remember the orignal movies they had roving scavengers and National Guard Units roming around and taking out the Z's pretty effectively. I realize that they were all slow in the old ones and not the runners from the new one, or the supernatural runners from your stories, but it could make for some good future chapters.

Either way, I have enjoyed your story very much and read it all in one sitting, and I am excited to see new material. Till then...
Ulquiorra23 chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
I know that I barely joined this site a year ago but I don't want to be harsh. the second and third chapter were a bit boring. I like how you think I got ideas from zombies movies too for my story which I'll post this wendsday.
Ulquiorra23 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Great beginning can't wait to find out what happens in the later chapters.
AZombiesCupcake chapter 30 . 10/23/2008
Awesome story! xD...dieing to know what happens at the department store more than w/ the 4 girls
Satir3 chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
So... Many... SURVIVORS! :P This story is getting really good so far! I can't wait to see what happens next! There was a ton of survivors, so i kno that people might start dying soon! :P
Satir3 chapter 10 . 6/9/2008
OH! I see sparks between Tatiana and Alex (
Satir3 chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
DEATHS! Lots of blood and gore and some lovin between teenagers lol :D

This fic is amazing!
Satir3 chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
Ohh! Great chapter! Now that the two groups are together, they have to find the third one! :D
Satir3 chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
This chapter had even more action and suspense in it lol! :D I can't wait to read what happens next!
Satir3 chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
ooh! This chapter was pretty good! Lots of instense action in this one! :D I can't wait to see what happens next!
Satir3 chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
Or instead of finding Brandon and those other three, Tatiana and their group could find Jeff and those survivors! Or both of them! I bet some of them are going to die pretty bloody deaths, but I hope that they can survive the zombies! :D
Satir3 chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Coolio, new characters :D I wonder if they are going to meet up with the other three so that the seven of them can work together on beating the zombies! :P I love this fic, once again lol. My favorite characters are Natasha, Brandon and Tatiana! :D This is getting really, really good!
Satir3 chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
I thought that ur characters were pretty real! :P I love this fanfic so far! I am really enjoying this and I am seriously very glad that I have at least 28 more chapters to go! :P