Reviews for Just A Kid
Nat-Marie chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
So the next day wath happen
cairdeas chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Well, "kid" is not the right expression for a lover, is it:-))
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Hot, hot, hot! I love it! It's so serious and yet... so Rogan sexy! Great job! Loved reading through the entire thing. xD Hope you could write more!
elwren75 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Loved it!
ry123red chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
aw! this was so cute! and though im sure you hear this all the time i just have to say that youre really good at writing logans pov! Looking forward to more of your Rogan stories!
ElizaV chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Wonderful story and great way to end it. I know this is an older piece, but I liked some of your other stories so I decided to go back and read others.
kehkaa chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
You really do explain Logan's troubles so well. Not only that but you can execute a story in such an amazing way. And you seriously write some of the best Rogan out there!

So thank you for writing this. I'll definitely be checking out more of your writing :)
Cytisus chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Great story! I think you captured Logan's POV really well. :)
Cassandra L. Johnson chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I really liked this, and it wasn't very long so my hinnie didn't go numb it also killed a few more buts in the ashtray.

But I like the first person narative I am terrible with it and I enjoyed Logan's POV normally its all Rogue.

Awesome work.
maipigen chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I really liked this, i always love possessive logan lol

Great job, hope your writer's block is way over, cause i love your Rogan!

Happy writing

Ditte Mai
gem1990 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
but she doesn’t have to take me down, I’m already at her feet.

AW! That line was so heartbreaking. This story was perfect. Just as I was about to cry it was so sad for Logan things started to look up. I love the ending! Simply wonderful story. It is going on my favorites list right now :)
kitkatbaby611 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I really, really liked this. )
Teagarden chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Awesome job! I really like this one-shot.
McLoving Grey's chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wow. I thought it was really good. I love Rogan's. My absolute favourites. :)

You did a really good job with Logan's POV.

Short, but sweet. ;)
melchick chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
hey, nice story...

this is a short review cause im falling asleep while typing...

keep writing and goodnight